Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trump... Waikiki??

Originally posted by pzarquon
    Like I said above, the tower itself is ginormous and obnoxous, but not moreso than some of the other glass and steel monstrosities that've gone up in the past twenty years.
    Yep EVERYone's view is at risk. I absolUTEly love how they are preselling all these units in these condo towers popping up all over our once fair town. and each and every sales pitch is: Looka da VEEEOOOOO you will have, ONCE it is built!
    and people drop like flies into the hands of these charlatains. Cuz sure as shootin, another tupperware or urinal shaped tower pops up like a weed and POOOF! there goes yer wunnerful view, fool.
    wheeee!

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
      Julia Roberts will be there, if that's any kind of draw.
      well known that she is over rated, overstayed her welcome in the public eye, recieves bad theatre reviews and is badly drawn to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
        well known that she is over rated, overstayed her welcome in the public eye, recieves bad theatre reviews and is badly drawn to boot.
        Ah, come on...tell us how you really feel! Wouldya kick her outta the sack? Huh?

Comment

don't go there, gurl fuh raiunnndddduuuh.

Comment

..... .....

Comment

I had to figure it out...

If the going rate for a lottery ticket to buy into the lottery chance at a piece of the property is $20,000 for a "REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT".

Currently there has been 760 views of this thread... my calculation... (assuming everyone that viewed this thread was a first time viewer of the thread...)
              20,000/760 = $26.32 per thread.

So here is a possible theory.... Say a group of people...in this instance I will use HawaiiThread users and viewers....all pitch in $30.00 (30 x 760 = $22,800 after all fees.etc) for a lottery ticket to obtain a chance at a unit...(knowing they have no interest in actually purchasing a unit...and knowing that it was refundable)

If this so called collaboration of buyers did obtain the chance at a unit... what do you think that groups initial investment of $20,000 might be worth if they were to turn it around a year later to someone who wasn't able to get one of these tickets....

Just something for you people to think about w/ the dinero

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                So here is a possible theory.... Say a group of people...in this instance I will use HawaiiThread users and viewers....all pitch in
                sounded like a pyramid thang at first and then at that part here, ya lost me.

Comment

sorry kimo...dis one made me have to do math...something I hate...

I think this thread took too much time... cause I can't access no $20,000!

But geez... what could a HawaiiThread Room rent for at Trumptower on a monthly basis

Comment

That's not a pyramid, which depends on later investors to pay off the earlier investors, and still later investors to pay off that second batch of investors. This is more like joint ownership of something that might be of value to someone later. I actually like this idea, except that finding 780 investors is ridiculous, and what do you think someone who got iced out WOULD be willing to pay for the rights to buy in? I mean, he or she is already shelling out two million; I'd bet they'd be willing to pay double the initial lottery price. Give people a chance to buy as many shares at $30 as you want, and you might have something.
                    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

I actually like this idea
                      I can die and go to heaven now...
                      scriv gave a compliment to one of my ideas!
                      Last edited by damontucker; August 8, 2006, 11:05 PM.

Comment

huuuhwuuhwuuuu!

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                          sounded like a pyramid thang at first and then at that part here, ya lost me.
                          [/Coffee ---> nose ---> keyboard.]

Waaay too funny, brah! Was exactly what I was thinkin', dass why.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Just to clarify....ME thinks pyramids and all that kine... sorry to offend anyone but amway, marykay and helloworld type distribution schemes are all BS to me.

I would never propose a pyramid here... please read the thread thoroughly...

why anyone got $20,000 they like loan me for 3 years?
                            Last edited by damontucker; August 8, 2006, 11:19 PM.

Comment

asked mom for $20,000...and proposed it in the same way I explained here...
                              she laughed over the phone... no thanks she said!

Frick!

Anyone like loan me $20,000

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                                I had to figure it out...

If the going rate for a lottery ticket to buy into the lottery chance at a piece of the property is $20,000 for a "REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT".

Currently there has been 760 views of this thread... my calculation... (assuming everyone that viewed this thread was a first time viewer of the thread...)
                                20,000/760 = $26.32 per thread.

So here is a possible theory.... Say a group of people...in this instance I will use HawaiiThread users and viewers....all pitch in $30.00 (30 x 760 = $22,800 after all fees.etc) for a lottery ticket to obtain a chance at a unit...(knowing they have no interest in actually purchasing a unit...and knowing that it was refundable)

If this so called collaboration of buyers did obtain the chance at a unit... what do you think that groups initial investment of $20,000 might be worth if they were to turn it around a year later to someone who wasn't able to get one of these tickets....

Just something for you people to think about w/ the dinero
                                As an impartial observer I volunteer to hold the funds as they are collected...
                                Speak to me in quiet ways, of moonlit nights and halcyon days~

Comment

Working...
                                X