Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mystery Wedding Entertainment

Originally posted by patrick808
    The happy couple's identity is less interesting than SW to the general public. So, I will respect their privacy. But, if you're in the right circles, you might recognize MB & LK.

If you really must know, ask Governer Lingle, she was there.
    so then was I somewhat close with my original guess??? just a rich person... not really famous????

Sheesh...call me manoa the hawaiithreapazzi...

Comment

Re: Mystery Wedding

Marc Benioff it is.

Comment

thank you glossyp...

I can sleep tight now...

so then i'm saying...who dis??? so dis the short term thing i when find...

"Marc Benioff is chairman and CEO of salesforce.com. He founded the company in March 1999 with a vision to create an on-demand customer relationship management (CRM) solution that would replace traditional enterprise software technology. Benioff is now regarded as the leader of what he has termed "The End of Software;" the growing belief that on-demand applications can democratize CRM by delivering immediate benefits to companies of all sizes at reduced risks and costs. Under Benioff's direction, salesforce.com has grown from a groundbreaking idea into a publicly traded company that is the market and technology leader in on-demand CRM. For his contributions both in computing and the community, the Software Development Forum — the leading source of information and education to the technology community — has named Benioff a Silicon Valley Visionary."

http://www.salesforce.com/company/board.jsp

Dang...congrats Marc... Like hire me for ummm??? I dunno... anything over 100,000 per year?

Comment

Originally posted by helen
          Wouldn't the wedding take place on Maui instead of the Big Island? Or be catered by a Maui business?
          Nah, Moloka‘i. Do a search on “Sam Peters” and see what you come up with. Veddy interesting!!! (Hint: It’s a Star-Bulletin article with Lingle swimming in a pool)

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
          USA TODAY, page 2A
          11 March 1993

Comment

Working...
          X