Energy Drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Energy Drinks

I'm just waiting for a drink to be called "Drink Me", that be hilarious, like the decision you had to make when playing Dragon's Liar, do you or do you not risk drinking that potion?

Comment

Originally posted by joshuatree View Post
      I'm just waiting for a drink to be called "Drink Me"
      Shades of "Alice Through The Looking Glass."

Comment

Originally posted by joshuatree View Post
        I'm just waiting for a drink to be called "Drink Me", that be hilarious, like the decision you had to make when playing Dragon's Liar, do you or do you not risk drinking that potion?
        Well the name "Go Girl" wasn't exactly what tempted me to try that either. It was the hot pink color of the cans in the refrigerator case I couldn't resist.

I'm sticking with "Monster" standard version. The best one so far.
        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404261,00.html

"A study of university students between the ages of 20 and 24 years old found that drinking one sugar free can of the caffeinated energy drink increased the "stickiness" of the blood and raised the risk of blood clots forming.

The Australian students, who were targeted in the study, showed a cardiovascular profile similar to that of someone with heart disease after drinking one can." /snip

The company making Red Bull, of course, insists it's safe in moderation.

Comment

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Power Thirst (swear word @ 0:46).

MENERGY!!!!!!!!!
            "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
            "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
            "
            Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

I've only tried the 5-hour energy drink in that small red & yellow bottle. It's around $2.99. Never again. I guess my body doesn't react well to energy drinks, I was feeling funky well into the evening even though I drank it at 11am.

On another note, a friend of mine recently had a heart-attack and his doctor stressed that energy drinks (even those without caffeine) are very bad on the heart. The doctor mentioned that he has a patient that is only 26 that had a heart attack...stress & too much energy drinks every day!
              Bitter & Sweet....all in one bite.

Comment

Energy Drink this. Energy Drink that. Pick me up. Work harder. It's the American Way. People admire hard work in America. Get'er Done. American's love the work ethic.

And in the next breath they say Crystal Meth is bad, bad, bad.

glurg
                FutureNewsNetwork.com
                Energy answers are already here.

Comment

http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/nm/us...ne-shot-deaths

I have never drank an energy drink because of this might happen.

Comment

After the second world war a major scourge of amphetamine use ravaged the

already ravaged Nipponese homeland.

Warehouses full of Japanese Army stockpiles of this ordinance leaked back into

the civilian culture and indeed leaked beyond there to the troops

that occupied those islands.

From the balmy beaches of southern Okinawa to the mysterious bunkers

of Atsugi, blowback is a bitch.

Comment

Working...
                    X