Thread: America's Got Talent

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default America's Got Talent

Hmmm...I had no interest in watching this show but as I'm packing for a house sitting gig move out, it was on in the background. Even just it's background noise confirmed why I had no interest in it.

Then...

An 11 year old little girl, Bianca <sumthin'orother>, started singing. As long as that child stays on the show, I'll continue to watch. She is absolutely unbelievable. Chickenskin to the max. She brought me to tears she was so good.

Did anyone else see her?

Default Re: America's Got Talent

I love that girl. When I first heard her I had to ask "wait, HOW old is she...?" Unbelievable indeed. She sings better than Brandy :x

For those who didn't watch the show, Brandy is one of the judges and she was on her feet for almost the entire length of Bianca's song. Standing O from the audience, too. My guess is little Bianca will have a contract long before she's eligible for American Idol!

Quote Originally Posted by Pua'i Mana'o
    Thanks for that, PM. How interesting that a number of people uploaded Bianca. I just love youtube!

It was interesting to rewatch that video a couple of times and watch Brandy's emotions that caused her to stand up. I had a similar experience when I was judging a local singing contest for teens. Tani Lynn Fujimoto was a guest (not a contestant) that night. She got about 15 seconds into the Alicia Keyes song, "Fallin'" and I left the judges table to watch from a 'front row, center' position. I was absolutely stunned at what I was hearing. I reacted to Tani the way Brandy reacted to Bianca. It's such a thrill to witness such incredible talent.

I'm sorry everyone....

But this kid got talent!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...=767017108&n=2

Default America's Got Talent Contestant

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/americas-go...221846402.html

Howard Stern might gotten bababoweed on the show.