Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: America's Got Talent

Did anyone catch Bianca Ryan on yesterday's Ellen? Very classy
    Last edited by alohabear; September 14, 2006, 05:49 AM.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by alohabear
      Did anyone catch Bianca Ryan on yesterday's Ellen? Very classy
      Sure did! She's such a cutie and I'm so glad no one has 'glamorized' her. She said she'll give some of her winnings to her church, put some aside for college educations for her and her siblings and...then...go shopping!!! AND, she has a CD coming out on Nov. 14. Personally I feel watching Biana sing is half the joy of experiencing her talent. I'll anxiously await the CD, tho'.

Comment

Originally posted by alohabear
        Did anyone catch Bianca Ryan on yesterday's Ellen?
        No, dammit. Anybody got it on YouTube yet?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
          No, dammit. Anybody got it on YouTube yet?
          Here it is!

ETA: It's now on my iPod!
          Last edited by tutusue; September 14, 2006, 06:03 PM.

Comment

A Bianca update!!! BTW...are these 2 shows on KHNL? I couldn't find them. I'm not surprised at all that Simon signed Bianca.

"Tune in to ACCESS HOLLYWOOD tonight to see Simon Cowell announce his signing of BIANCA RYAN to Columbia/Syco Records!!!

*Airs NBC at 7:30PM EST*

Tune in to EXTRA tonight to see*Simon Cowell talk about Season 2 of America's Got Talent and Season 1's winner BIANCA RYAN who just got a record deal with Columbia/Syco!!!

*EXTRA airs on NBC at 7PM EST*"

Comment

hi this is sansei and im now watching the new episode of america's got talent and this one is most humorous! Lol!:O)

well thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei and im now watching the replay's from last tuesday's america's got talent and this replay is so lol! This one had a ventriliquist who used a member of the audience when he did his ventriliquism and it was so lol!:O)

Well thank's for your time:O)

Comment

hi this is sansei and im now watching my new favorite show america's got talent and i see most of the act's werent vegas material only when you see an act by a guy who look's exactly like sharon's either ex or husband mr Osbourne and this one willl be a lol!:O)

Well thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei and tonight im now watching a new episode of america's got talent and they have a transgender singing and no one like's this person and i believe neither do the judge's and pier's morgan can be unkind and not like David H he doesnt mind most act's and not sure about sharon O and i love this show like Dond.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei and the only judge who i call contriversial is piers morgan since he's from either england or britan and he and sharon at time's agree with one another.

the problem with Piers is he once told the audience to keep quiet in his own word's and that's uncalled for. he disagree's with most of the act's only david like's them. i agree mostly with david h.

well thank's for your time

Comment

*bump*

Tune in to "America's Got Talent!" tonight on KHNL 8 (7 to 9 p.m.) to see 8 year old Ciana Pelekai perform. Ciana is the 2008 Grand Champion of the "Al Waterson and You" Keiki Singing Competition (ages 6 to 9) at Don Ho's Island Grill. She is the first person from Hawaii selected to perform on the show. This very talented young lady is destined for stardom!!!

Comment

Ciana sang "At Last" and wowed the judges and the audience. Tutusue, too! My eyes started leaking when she hit her first note.

She moves on to Vegas!

Comment

Ciana's performance!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                              I was in pain with an ice pack on my face, in Queens ER.

I looked up at the screen. In fact, the whole waiting room came quiet. Then it was time. "At last..."

WOW! Amazing!

Ciana!
                              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I saw your shout out to PK on Facebook, Auntie. Are you ok?

Wow...how cool that Queen's tuned in to AGT...whether or not it was on purpose! Isn't Ciana adorable? She's been auditioning with me since she was a toddler as has her sister, Teiliana. Beautiful children.

Comment

Working...
                                X