Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diane Ako's big....

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
    Good link, but there's really only one shot of her beautiful babies.
    Except she calls them "the girls," not her "babies." Remember this post from Diane from July 17, 2006, her very first post here on HT:

a friend at work told me about this and i must say, i find it hilarious. if you want to talk about that, then go ahead. knocker yourself out.
    i joined this site just now to specificially to say thanks for watching, for whatever reason you're tuning in. the girls and i appreciate it.
    God bless them both.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

• Re: Welcome back Diane!

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
      Welcome back to TV Diane! KHNL Weekends -- Now with 50% less Paul Drewes Seriously, congrats to you and your family.

Pablo
      Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I would have logged in sooner but, well, the baby and all... it's been nutz.

Adding to that, when Olivia was 4 weeks old we FINALLY began this massive home remodel project that we'd been planning for a year. Then my dad got really ill. And my PDA died. Without organizational tools I'm a mess. So - that brings me up to date.
      Halekulani.com
      Waikikiparc.com
      SmallTalk.HonAdvBlogs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Diane Ako View Post
        Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I would have logged in sooner but, well, the baby and all... it's been nutz.

Adding to that, when Olivia was 4 weeks old we FINALLY began this massive home remodel project that we'd been planning for a year. Then my dad got really ill. And my PDA died. Without organizational tools I'm a mess. So - that brings me up to date.
        when i read your thing about being sleep deprived, i just had to laugh cuz i KNOW how that is! for the first three months, i could sleep standing up if given the chance!!!
        525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Originally posted by Diane Ako View Post

Welcome back to HT! Our family tunes in to your weekend newscasts. My wife and I know about the new baby thing as we had our son on 9.21.07 ourselves. So if things are getting you down, our baby AJ's pic (shameless plug for my son, your newest viewer) might cheer you up!

Comment

Sleep when the baby does! And get used to neighborhood strolls at 3 a.m.
            Burl Burlingame
            "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
            honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Coming full circle....

I hate to think I may be approaching creepy (surpassed?), but it seems like Diane is covering up for the newscasts now -- purposely so. I began this thread wondering whether the K5 newscast attire was specifically more revealing than the News 8 version. Regardless, perhaps the current cover-up is due to Ms. Ako's all-two obvious distractions.

That said, how does the chemistry between Drewes and Ako measure up to the other teams on local newscasts?
              Attached Files

Comment

Wooooow.....
                Pregnancy was definately good for Diane....

Comment

hi this is sansei and did anyone notice that Paul this last saturday and Sunday that paul did the news without diane and i know diane has a baby to care for and think about and that she need's time off only im hoping she return's this weekend so we as her viewer's would enjoy watching both of them,may anyone agree?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                    im hoping she return's this weekend so we as her viewer's would enjoy watching both of them,may anyone agree?
                    I think most of us agree that we enjoy watching both of them. After all, that's what started this whole thread!
                    Oh.
                    Wait.
                    When you say "both of them" you meant Diane and Paul, and not what Diane calls "the girls"?
                    Never mind.

Comment

I was waiting for someone to go...there!

(Diane...I'm sure glad you have such a great sense of humor!)

Comment

hi this is sansei and did you hear that now paul has taken a few week's off and now who's filling in for him is i believe his name is scott ibara who's worked behind the scene's and i like when paul and Diane work is they work well together so not know how long Paul will be off and then return so i thought to share this news with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei
                          sorry .... i can't figure it out for myself, who are you again?
                          Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Diane Ako will be on our 4/7 taping of "NightTime". She'll be on the hour after Nancy Kwan.
                            http://www.superman808.com. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

hi this is sansei and tonight i wondered on why Sharie shima was filling in for paul is i remember paul filled in for her and where may Sean Ibbara be since he was the one last night filling in for paul? I Was in Awe when Sharie filled in for Sean Ibbara so if anyone may have some insight's on this,please post.

Comment

hi this is sansei and tonight i wondered on why Sharie shima was filling in for paul is i remember paul filled in for her and where may Sean Ibbara be since he was the one last night filling in for paul? I Was in Awe when Sharie filled in for Sean Ibbara so if anyone may have some insight's on this,please post.
                                Wrong thread, sansei. This one is about Diane Ako and her "girls."
                                Well time for your thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X