Diane Ako's big....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diane Ako's big....

kinda OT since it's not about diane ako, but about someone else's "big..."s.

did anyone see kgmb's liz chun in that cotton/lycra blend daffodil yellow long sleeved or three quarter sleeved top with the criss-cross fabric detail under the bazzooms? it made her mumbles looks very voluptuous while at the same time nipping her waist very attractively. and the color was beautiful against her skintone. i need a top like that!!!

...but alas, i'm on a clothes shopping moratorium.
    superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

I don't know why I keep this topic going, but the focus should be in Ms. Ako and that's it.
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by cynsaligia View Post
        kinda OT since it's not about diane ako, but about someone else's "big..."s.

did anyone see kgmb's liz chun in that cotton/lycra blend daffodil yellow long sleeved or three quarter sleeved top with the criss-cross fabric detail under the bazzooms? it made her mumbles looks very voluptuous while at the same time nipping her waist very attractively. and the color was beautiful against her skintone. i need a top like that!!!

...but alas, i'm on a clothes shopping moratorium.

Pictures please......!!!!

Comment

• This is hilarious!

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
          Coming full circle....

I hate to think I may be approaching creepy (surpassed?), but it seems like Diane is covering up for the newscasts now -- purposely so. I began this thread wondering whether the K5 newscast attire was specifically more revealing than the News 8 version. Regardless, perhaps the current cover-up is due to Ms. Ako's all-two obvious distractions.

That said, how does the chemistry between Drewes and Ako measure up to the other teams on local newscasts?
          This is so funny. I got the biggest kick out of seeing these evidence shots. Like most nursing mothers, I did go up a size.

I'm not covering up. I'm actually just selecting clothing based on what is easy or low-hassle to remove. It's a bonus for me if I can go braless. I'm still breastfeeding, and in between newscasts I pump.

Which has some inherent risks all its own. One day at 5 I hadn't had time to pump before the early show and I started LEAKING about 10 seconds till air. I was wearing a light colored, solid jacket, and you could totally see the bullseye.

I said I had a spare jacket at my desk, but the straight guy who ran out didn't distinguish between "parka" and "suit jacket" so he returned with the ski jacket.

With 3 seconds till air, I had to open the show with a smile and some strategically placed scripts in front of me.

Leakages have happened more than once, and have possibly ruined one of my jackets, but I consider it part of the choice of nursing, and a small price, given that I love the bond I have with Olivia from breastfeeding.

One day in the near future when I stop nursing, I'll be happy to return to the air with some carefully chosen, revealing outfit that can alter the neckline based on the show. And when I do, I"ll tug on my ear at the 9 pm goodbye as a tribute to the man who started it all, Pablo.

As to chemistry, I consider Paul one of my best friends - in or out of work. Certainly at KHNL he is the one I'm closest to. I consider ourselves lucky that we are so compatible, because spending that much time together could get really irritating if you didn't respect or like your partner. And I see/ have seen that happen to other anchor duos.

I have not been on this site since the last time I posted here. THAT is how little free time I have since the baby. SHe is a love, but gosh, I feel like I'm still sort of twirling around in the eye of a hurricane.
          Halekulani.com
          Waikikiparc.com
          SmallTalk.HonAdvBlogs.com

Comment

Priceless!!!

(And when I first let Diane know about this thread and suggested she check out HT, I had no idea she'd be such a gem!)

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Uh...so graphic Diane

Here's something for your fans...
              http://www.ctrlaltdel-usa.net/privat...time/index.htm

Bunch of recent pictures...enjoy!
              http://www.superman808.com. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

• Graphic

Originally posted by Exhaulted_Ruler View Post
                Uh...so graphic Diane

Bunch of recent pictures...enjoy!
                Really? Was it too graphic? I always share too much. Sorry if I was offensive to anyone.
                Halekulani.com
                Waikikiparc.com

Comment

• Re: This is hilarious!

Originally posted by Diane Ako View Post
                  I'm actually just selecting clothing based on what is easy or low-hassle to remove. It's a bonus for me if I can go braless.
                  My first thought is that we're in a drought here on Oahu and the water shortage is about to get much worse, as every straight male on the island will be taking a very very long cold shower after reading those two sentences.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                    My first thought is that we're in a drought here on Oahu and the water shortage is about to get much worse, as every straight male on the island will be taking a very very long cold shower after reading those two sentences.
                    I think the nursing moms reading this will know what I mean. Bras, especially underwire, can clog the milk ducts. That hurts.

Thanks for the interest!

OK, I need to get ready for jujitsu class. Till we chat again, Diane
                    Halekulani.com
                    Waikikiparc.com

Comment

• Re: Graphic

Really? Was it too graphic? I always share too much. Sorry if I was offensive to anyone.
                      I was just kidding.

You were AOK on Monday

http://www.superman808.com. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Ha Ha! She BUSTed you guys. And in such a nice way. Well done.

Comment

This is so funny. I got the biggest kick out of seeing these evidence shots. Like most nursing mothers, I did go up a size.
                          Diane-
                          You are priceless!!!

Mother hood has been good to you by the way.....

Comment

Diane - it's your attitude about this discussion that makes this thread such fun; thanks!

Comment

I’m flattered that my interest in “the girls” 9pm appearance vis-à-vis the 10pm version may lead to a tug of the ear. Of course, I’ll probably miss it because my gaze won’t have made it up to ear level by the end of the newscast. Kidding aside, you’re one cool chick.

Thanks for befriending the thread. Best wishes….

Comment

Too bad she's married

Comment

Working...
                                X