Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Diane Ako's big....

Originally posted by tvguy
    I'd just like to point out that this is a big reason why parents freak at the possibilities of myspace. Your stuff is OUT THERE on the Internet. And how you present yourself on the net can lead people to form opinions, good and bad.

It's all about responsible use. Promotional use is widely used by bands and musicians on myspace to easily reach out to their fans. If Diane is using it to promote herself, more power to her.
    I agree. My three Adult children have Myspace Accounts. They have moa friends than me. heheheh I check their profiles as well as they check mines. It's funny to see their personalities online in how they chose thier background, music and how they express themselves. I am not disappointed.

Manoa once advised me not to leave comments on my son's page. He told me he was forwarding the email to him too. I got really upset and told him to mind his own business...for my son and I are close. Our relationship as mother and son is different. He sends comments to me as well. "I Love You" is something we are most proud to say to one another.

Manoa is Manoa. He means well. His signature before said it all.

As for Diane...she knows full well what she is doing. As a woman, I know what it takes to attract and get attention. She is in the bussiness. She has it. Flaunts it. More power to her! Juss no ack innocent!

Auntie Lynn
    Last edited by 1stwahine; July 14, 2006, 10:01 AM.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
      Manoa once advised me not to leave comments on my son's page. He told me he was forwarding the email to him too.
      He did WHAT?? Forwarded private e-mail to a third party? Your son, no less?

That's over the line.
      Last edited by MadAzza; July 14, 2006, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
        He did WHAT?? Forwarded private e-mail to a third party? Your son, no less?

That's over the line.
        I was joking with her... never did....

Hello!

It was just a funny statement she said in one of her many emails between us.
        Wish I could find it now.

Comment

He did WHAT?? Forwarded private e-mail to a third party? Your son, no less? That's over the line.
          Sounded like he was trying to warn 1stwahine, and said that he'd copy her son on said warning, probably to make things sound even more dire. Not that it's any less tacky, but it's not quite the same thing.

Forwarding an e-mail he received from someone to prove he knows her, though... that would definitely be over the line.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
            Forwarding an e-mail he received from someone to prove he knows her, though... that would definitely be over the line.
            Yep. It sure was over the LINE! I think he learned his lesson.

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
            It was just a funny statement she said in one of her many emails between us.
            Wish I could find it now.
            No. You saw my comment on my son's MySpace and told me it was better for my son that I not post comments on his page. That you were going to forward the email you was writing to me to him too. Remember? I said, "Don't you DARE!!"

Nuff said.

Auntie Lynn
            Last edited by 1stwahine; July 14, 2006, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Awww come on Mel don't be a fuddy duddy let it continue!!!!!! At least until we get pic or a link to Youtube!
              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                Ryan -

The big difference in what you posted...and what Brad posted.... was that was her public profile picture...

Not her picture that she had in her "personal collection" of pictures.
                Errrr.

Do you understand how MySpace works? The only thing you need to do, to be able to get to the photos Ryan cited, is to have a MySpace account of your own. You don't need Diane to add you as a friend, or anything like that. If she wanted to restrict her photos, comments, blog, etc. to friends only, then she could do that. She hasn't.

It's the Internet.

Comment

9 versus 6

I saw it again! Tonight it's buttoned down at 9, buttoned all the way up at 6! Nice, too.

Comment

Re: 9 versus 6

Originally posted by Brad
                    I saw it again! Tonight it's buttoned down at 9, buttoned all the way up at 6! Nice, too.
                    Great Googly-moogly, is that all it takes to get you going?

Good thing I'm in print, then.

Comment

Re: 9 versus 6

Great Googly-moogly, is that all it takes to get you going?

Good thing I'm in print, then.
                      Heh. In order for me to show cleavage I'd have to unbutton down...to my navel!

Eat your hearts out, guys!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I got mine thrown ova my back!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Kinda makes ya wonder why a bra was ever marketed to lift and separate!
                          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Perhaps this discussion should move to the lifestyles or famous people section.
                            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Maybe she`s just like unwine during the K-5 broadcast, that newscast looks more like a relaxed atmosphere. Verses the 10 o`clock news which draws more viewers. Lucky live Hawaii!!!!

CAN???/CAN!!!
                              OGGBOY
                              bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
                                Kinda makes ya wonder why a bra was ever marketed to lift and separate!
                                Well, according to the Oprah Show (and 'Needless Markup' at Ala Moana Center), that's exactly what those twin hammocks are 'spose to do. The 'girls' are not 'spose to be conjoined! It's called...the right fit! Jeez...who wants the right fit, anywayz?

Oh man...my lurking clients are gonna have a field day with this! <waving to all lurking clients!>

And, to get back on topic...Diane? You go, girl!

Comment

Working...
                                X