Da Fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Fish

So, being as how I'm no longer a resident of the Aloha State and thus don't read up on the local news, has anyone heard of any shark sighting lately? Not neccessarily attacks, just sightings?
    "Hey fool, we gots yo leada!"
    "But I can't even read good."
    "Whatever that means, you ____ peasant."
    "That (stuff) is the MOST BALLER THING EVAAA!!!!"

Re: Da Fish

when my husband dives, he sees niuhi (tiger sharks) all the time. Or are you talking about the Great White? There was a link in the paper a few months back of some dude going up to a great white mamma and petting her. All I can remember was that as I looked at those pics, and if he was MY son, he would get a licken in the driveway! Heart attack, I tell you.

pax

Comment

Originally posted by Whitepoint3rchum
      So, being as how I'm no longer a resident of the Aloha State and thus don't read up on the local news, has anyone heard of any shark sighting lately? Not neccessarily attacks, just sightings?
      There was a shark sighting on the North Shore yesterday or the other day. Closed down some beaches.

Miulang
      Last edited by Miulang; July 11, 2006, 09:57 AM.
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

There was also this Advertiser report on the recent increase of sightings on Oahu's North Shore.
        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o
          when my husband dives, he sees niuhi (tiger sharks) all the time. Or are you talking about the Great White? There was a link in the paper a few months back of some dude going up to a great white mamma and petting her. All I can remember was that as I looked at those pics, and if he was MY son, he would get a licken in the driveway! Heart attack, I tell you.

Jeeze, I'm going to have to hook up with your husband for a dive someday...

Comment

Nice articles guys. Thanks. That is exactly what I was looking for.

Comment

Working...
            X