Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scary Food

Originally posted by kimo55
    I like it, but of course, without the relish.

you DID know that was coming, I hope.
    But of course! (and I knew it'd be from you )
    I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

Originally posted by Erika Engle
      Lavagal, McDonald's still tosses stuff after a short time
      distaste for food waste
      I just don't like many thing in this modern world; corporate policy prevents any food to go to either the homeless or even maybe pig farmers...
      and yet. what is allowed is stuff like the overly prevelant practice of coughing in the drink cup and/or grabbing it on the inside when they hand it to you before ya fill it up.
      ugh.

Comment

I just came back from a roadtrip vacation up in the mainland. Starting and spending the most time in Idaho, then through Montana and Wyoming. It's incredibly beautiful up there (but that's another thread). Most of the people live off of fast food! I would die if I had to stay up there too long. My wife is a wonderful cook and I don't mind doing the dishes at all. Give me real, home cooked food please!
        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
          I just don't like many thing in this modern world; corporate policy prevents any food to go to either the homeless or even maybe pig farmers...
          and yet. what is allowed is stuff like the overly prevelant practice of coughing in the drink cup and/or grabbing it on the inside when they hand it to you before ya fill it up.
          ugh.
          DEFINITELY ask for a different cup, if that happens to you! That is disgraceful.
          One time at our local KFC, eldest son wanted a super-large drink and they had "promo" cups (some movie tie-in or something) that were plastic, and were kept near the drive-through window.
          The young lad behind the counter handed one to my son ... and it was FILTHY with black/gray grime. We asked for another and another and they were all dirty. (How the insides all got dirty when they were stacked inside each other like that is a bit of a mystery.) We made them wash one out before accepting a cup. Another truly disturbing thing about it was, that nobody behind the counter seemed concerned about it. I really should have asked for a word with the Mgr.
          There is absolutely nothing wrong with "busting" someone for bad customer service -- in a courteous and professional manner, of course.
          I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

This KFC bowl thing sounds like a Haole version of Loco-Moco.
            http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
            http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Linkmeister
              My mother feels that the only good cole slaw found on this island is KFC's. I've tried giving her Safeway's, which is undoubtedly fresher most of the time, but there's something about that KFC slaw that she really likes.

da secret in da Colonel's Chicken and all his product is MSG!!!! ARGGGGHH!!!!

lol but i usem coz ono!!
              Reggie aka pinakboy
              Reggie's Kaukau Time! blog
              Raw Eats Veggie Videos
              Recipe Tube TV!
              Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

The KFC Famous Bowl is back. It's over $5 for the bowl and a medium soda.

Comment

still no deal. i want the
                  bucket o soda
                  with that.

Comment

Empty your PM cache, Kimo!

Comment

my nightime money IS all gone!

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
                        Empty your PM cache, Kimo!
                        Kimo's pre-menstrual? That explains so much. Though I'm still trying to figure out how Manoa is hapai - but that's a different thread (and no, I'm not linking to it. Bad enough that I even brought it up.)

Comment

Working...
                        X