Update on Shari Rodriguez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Update on Shari Rodriguez

Adorable! Shari is so lucky to have such a devoted tutu. Thanx for the photos, Cheryl.

Comment

Congratulations to all! What a great month so far!
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by cherla42 View Post
        [...]
        "PERSEVERANCE"....such a big word for this little life of only 6 years who has not only survived unimaginable medical odds but has done it with a huge, beautiful dimpled smile. I know when God decided to give Shari back to us on Earth he sent her back with the knowledge of His Love and an extra large dose of Perseverance. Thank You Jesus!
        And now it's Tutu Cheryl's turn to persevere. With her permission, I'm providing this update. And it's not what you might think.

Cheryl recently received a note from Shari's Special Education teacher Darlene:
        "I was in Shari's room during center time. Today she was showing me the picture she painted which had a baby and an angel. I said "look you have an angel. I bet your Mom has an angel too.her response, 'she does, ME'"

As many of you will recall, Cheryl legally adopted her granddaughter so, in addition to tutu, she's also "mom". And now it's Cheryl's turn to be on the receiving end of any and all prayers HTers are willing to offer. She was recently diagnosed with cancer. Treatment will be aggressive; radiation and chemo at the same time. She's determined to beat the big C.

The good news? Cheryl's going into this latest set-back with a positive attitude and incredible humor. She has a "partner in crime", so to speak. Her sister in Idaho was also recently diagnosed with cancer so the 2 of them are wonderful support for each other. Cheryl and her ex-husband have reunited after 10 years and Shari adores her grandpa and grandpa adores Shari. Cheryl's support system is in place.

To quote Cheryl's most recent email: "Prayers are the greatest gift we can give each other!"

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
          And now it's Tutu Cheryl's turn to persevere. With her permission, I'm providing this update. And it's not what you might think.

As many of you will recall, Cheryl legally adopted her granddaughter so, in addition to tutu, she's also "mom". And now it's Cheryl's turn to be on the receiving end of any and all prayers HTers are willing to offer. She was recently diagnosed with cancer. Treatment will be aggressive; radiation and chemo at the same time. She's determined to beat the big C.

The good news? Cheryl's going into this latest set-back with a positive attitude and incredible humor. She has a "partner in crime", so to speak. Her sister in Idaho was also recently diagnosed with cancer so the 2 of them are wonderful support for each other. Cheryl and her ex-husband have reunited after 10 years and Shari adores her grandpa and grandpa adores Shari. Cheryl's support system is in place.

To quote Cheryl's most recent email: "Prayers are the greatest gift we can give each other!"
          How did I miss this?

Miss Cheryl, Prayers, Pules, and may the Mightest of God's Angels protect and heal you my Dear Sister In Christ.

In Jesus Name....Amen.

Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Thanks Auntie Lynn. I'm one tough cookie and I have my "Angel Shari" right beside me through this journey as I was next to her during her rough time. Papa Mike has been our God send. God knew we needed him and sent him to us. We have a beautiful and complete family. Will keep you up-dated as we get this journey started...Shari is looking forward to seeing me with no hair (lol) she is so funny yet gentle with me when I need it.

Comment

Working...
            X