Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Island do you live on...this includes people on the Mainland!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Island do you live on...this includes people on the Mainland!

I'm curious what the percentages of posters by Island and for that matter the mainland also.

So where you live?
    Ni`ihau
    0.00%
    Kaua`i
    7.55%
    O`ahu
    49.06%
    Maui
    3.77%
    Molokai
    1.89%
    Lanai
    1.89%
    Hawai`i
    11.32%
    The main Island (ok the mainland)
    24.53%

The poll is expired.

Re: What Island do you live on...this includes people on the Mainland!

Oahu ....... more specifically, central Oahu

Comment

West Hawaii on the Big Island
      Check out my blog on Kona issues :
      The Kona Blog

Comment

As my location says, Portland, OR... hey, we're sort of an island of blue in a sea of red...

(see: last election's voting map by county)

Comment

I am quite confused as to what you are trying to ask. The topic of the thread (and the replies so far) implies where you are currently living but the poll question is worded to ask where you are originally from.

Comment

Originally from the Big Island...currently living on another island known as Rhode.

Comment

ok - my vote was for O`ahu even though I was not born here. Have spent most of my life on this island. I was born on the "Continent", not the mainland. We here live on the "main land".

(is this post going to put an end to this thread too?)
              "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Ever seen "Blade Runner"? That's home sweet home to me. Help!
                “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Kauai born, graduated from HS in Oahu (Kailua High), lived on Maui, Big Island, Molokai, and now living in California
                  Live for today....tommorow is never promised

Comment

O'ahu native, born/raised on the Leeward Coast .

Comment

Born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. Moved to the Big Island two years ago. Got that itch to come back but everytime I visit Oahu and deal with the traffic...that itch goes away.

Oahu's a great place but it's sure hell to live there. So expensive.
                      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Where da Maui folks?

Comment

I live on the
                          isle of view

Comment

Originally from the Island of Long, County of Queens, City of NY, now on the Island of Oahu, Windward side.

Comment

Yes, similar to Helen I thought the question was asking where I originally hailed from- O'ahu. But your post Manoa seems to suggest you mean 'come from' to mean current residence?
                              "Hey fool, we gots yo leada!"
                              "But I can't even read good."
                              "Whatever that means, you ____ peasant."
                              "That (stuff) is the MOST BALLER THING EVAAA!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X