Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Island do you live on...this includes people on the Mainland!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Island do you live on...this includes people on the Mainland!

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
    I'm curious what the percentages of posters by Island and for that matter the mainland also.

So where you live?
    I live mainland, but since I come from Oahu, I went put "Oahu" on the poll.
    Born in Hawaii, too - Truss me

Comment

Originally posted by Palama Kid
      I live mainland, but since I come from Oahu, I went put "Oahu" on the poll.
      Howzit Palama Kid! I live on Oahu, but since I come from (Born on) Long Island New York, I wen' put "Oahu" on da pole too!
      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
        Howzit Palama Kid! I live on Oahu, but since I come from (Born on) Long Island New York, I wen' put "Oahu" on da pole too!
        Howzit Eminem. What you did . . . make sense to me.
        Born in Hawaii, too - Truss me

Comment

Live in Kahului, Maui....
          Born Oakland, Ca. Moved to Oahu for a couple of years during the 60`s when the construction boom started. Moved to Maui in mid 60`s where both my parents are from.............

OGGBOY
          bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Oahu...born and raised in Kalihi...stll there.

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
              Hey Menehune Man, what part of Long Island are you from ?

I grew up in Huntington.
              http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
              Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
              Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Originally posted by Palama Kid
                Howzit Eminem. What you did . . . make sense to me.

Yeah wait a second, Menehune, did you mean to type Mainland or Oahu?
                "Hey fool, we gots yo leada!"
                "But I can't even read good."
                "Whatever that means, you ____ peasant."
                "That (stuff) is the MOST BALLER THING EVAAA!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by tikiyaki
                  Hey Menehune Man, what part of Long Island are you from ?

I grew up in Huntington.
                  I was born in Bayshore and Lots of family are in Patchogue, but my parents moved to the Big Island when I was 1 sooo....
                  Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally from Aiea on Oahu, currently living in Jeffersonville, IN (the armpit of America!!!).
                    "Dont put of 'til tomorrow what you can forget about completely!!!"

Comment

Noma Nisan Island.

Comment

I heard if you're from Kaho'olawe, people regard you as "Da' Bomb".

Yup, that's how this pidgin slang was originated. "You da' bomb!" is pidgin, right?
                        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Eugene, Oregon "mainland" No I don't wear tye dye and no I don't smoka the weeda (: That's how our hippies phrase it!
                          Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                          Sharing withother survivors...
                          www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Born and raised on owaaahooo... but grew up summatime on Molokai and Maui Molokai waz da bess! Spooky at night...
                            MEMRI TV:Middle East Media Research Institute
                            Jihad Watch
                            Amil Imani's Website

Comment

Oahu. Downtown Honolulu here! Anything -/+2 from downtown Honolulu is considered a 1/2 day trip! Even Moanalua is too far!

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
                                I heard if you're from Kaho'olawe, people regard you as "Da' Bomb".

Yup, that's how this pidgin slang was originated. "You da' bomb!" is pidgin, right?

Actually, the phrase came from the immigrants from the bikini atoll, who came to reside on the beautiful hillsides of kahoolawe.
                                "Dont put of 'til tomorrow what you can forget about completely!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X