Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find Cape Cod Chips on Oahu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find Cape Cod Chips on Oahu?

Cant find these anywhere, tried Star Market, Foodland, Safeway, Down to Earth, any ideas??

Thanks! KalihiBoy

Re: Where can I find Cape Code Chips on Oahu?

If you meant Cape Cod Chips...

You can try at Foodland Market City... I've seen them there before!

Make a call before you drive though.

Comment

According to their website, there are no distributors of Cape Cod chips in Hawai'i. However, you can buy them mail order (you have to buy them by the caseload, though, but if you have friends who love the chips, you could buy a case and split it and the cost). If you like thick chips like Cape Cod and Kitch'n Cook'd (Maui), then you'd probably like Tim's Cascade Chips (made in Washington) too. They've got "Hawaiian style" chips and "Luau BBQ" chips that are kind of interesting. They also just released "Wasabi" flavored chips.

Miulang
      Last edited by Miulang; August 2, 2006, 06:11 PM.
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

aint those them vineegurry thangs?
        had em from foodland.

Comment

Re: Where can I find Cape Cod Chips on Oahu?

I saw a selection of them for sale in Daiei (or [if it's now called] Don Quijote) last December. I remember looking at them and thinking to myself.."Hey..these are Cape Cod Chips...Man...they've come a long way from CC". In any event, if you want some, and you can't find them on Oahu, but don't want to buy a full case of them from the web-site Miulang linked you to, let me know and I'd be glad to send you out a more reasonable quantity of them. Like Kimo noted, they are available in salt and vinegar, as well as perhaps 7 other varieties. CC Chips also has a selection of pretzels and other snacks.

Comment

They sell them in Safeway on Hamakua in Kailua. Big bags, on sale this week, IIRC.

Comment

Just saw an endcap full of them at the Hawaii Kai Costco.
              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

I used to see it at Foodlands. The Costco stores here sell them, so probably back home, too.

Comment

Just my two cents, I'm pretty sure I've seen them at the Safeways I frequent: Aikahi, Kaneohe (across from the mall) ... and Hamakua in Kailua. Surely other Safeways sell 'em too.

This is the brand with the lighthouse on the package, right?
                  I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

yea white bag. red and or black soft serif typestyle. salt and or vinegarry flavors. safeway hawaii kai.

Comment

Originally posted by Erika Engle
                      Just my two cents, I'm pretty sure I've seen them at the Safeways I frequent: Aikahi, Kaneohe (across from the mall) ... and Hamakua in Kailua. Surely other Safeways sell 'em too.

This is the brand with the lighthouse on the package, right?
                      Yep. Our new favorite chip is now Kettle Brand Krinkle Cut, Lightly Salted. Big bags available at Down to Earth for less than $5. Real heavy-duty potato flavor, thickly sliced.

http://www.kettlefoods.com/index.php?cID=11

Comment

Working...
                      X