"Heroes" on NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Heroes" on NBC

Ah, the little girl. Molly Walker. I forgot about her.

You know, I just figured Sylar wanted her 'cause she'd be a witness in her parents' murder. And since her parents were the ones with their brains stolen, I figured they were the "heroes" in the household.

Maybe she does have a power. That would be the only way to explain how Sylar managed to kill her parents but not detect her in hiding.

You know, my only complaint so far about the show is similar to a common gripe about "LOST" -- previews for upcoming episodes that give away too much. That scene where Nathan takes off when confronted by glasses-guy and his mind-erasing friend? Would've been much cooler if I hadn't seen it six times in the days prior. (Or, you know, read about it here!)

Comment

Article on Hiro.
      http://wired.com/news/culture/0,7198...?tw=wn_index_3
      just started: mililaniblog.com

Comment

Oh well, there goes my theory about Sylar....

If you check out the cast listing at IMDB... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0813715/fullcredits

It appears Sylar is a character we haven't seen yet, played by Sean Bean.

Comment

Caveat about IMDB: Its information is frequently wrong. Hence the nickname "Incorrect Movie Database." Anyone can add information to an entry, and "LOST" is a show where pranksters are always feeding in false casting data. I wouldn't doubt folks are messing with "Heroes," too.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
            Caveat about IMDB: Its information is frequently wrong. Hence the nickname "Incorrect Movie Database." Anyone can add information to an entry, and "LOST" is a show where pranksters are always feeding in false casting data. I wouldn't doubt folks are messing with "Heroes," too.
            I agree.

I have a Hollywood actress friend who often has her credits messed around with. For some reason she has a stalker person submitting incorrect info -- on one occasion, she was credited with a starring role in a cheesy B movie she wasn't even in. She's not "famous" by Hollywood celebrity standards, so she doesn't know why someone would do something like this.

Like Wikipedia, I'd take whatever's on IMDB with a grain of salt.
            Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
            We're not here to mess around
            Boston, you know we love you madly
            Hear the crowd roar to your sound
            Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
            You know we couldn't live without you
            Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

http://www.heroestheseries.com/is-sean-bean-the-villain-sylar/

I know this may not hold much water, but apparently there is some dissention. Personally, I wont believe it until viewing the episode in question confirms it.

Comment

I had no idea IMDB is made up of visitor contributions. I always thought it was official somehow.

Sorry about the fuss.

Comment

No problem. Who knows? It may true. I was just presenting a source in opposition :P

Comment

Re: Heroes

Originally posted by Hellbent View Post
                    So the new TV show Heroes premiered tonight.
                    Made me wonder what power, if I could choose, would I want.
                    I pick:
                    Ability to manipulate molecules
                    What would you pick?
                    I really like this show. I love the interplay and discussions between Hiro and his friend. Great stories all around though coulda done without the internet sex goddess (another roll could have put forth the same duo-personality idea???) who has a good heart and concern for her child...

What power would I want? Hmmmm... I've always heard the phrase "Power of Truth" so like the policeman, hearing peoples thoughts (if controllable) would be useful but one would probably need a very thick skin... then again, wouldn't FLYING be the most FUN! (Cannot Decide!)
                    Speak to me in quiet ways, of moonlit nights and halcyon days~

Comment

So Eden is in league with Mr. Bennett. They have no idea what Peter can really do and Hiro is news to them.

Comment

What a great, well-paced, tightly written show. I don't think I've yet thought to myself that an episode has dragged. Oh, if only "LOST" moved this fast!

So, did we have our first major character death?

My wife suspected since episode two that Nikki was actually behind D.L.'s betrayal. Smart one, she is. I figured the main reveal would be D.L. finding out that Nikki cleared her debt on her own, but once everyone started mentioning an unnamed female killer...

Micah has a secret. Well, if you're the kid of a couple of mutants, chances are you've got a few issues.

And Eden's in cahoots with Mr. Bennet. I knew it. His reaction to Eden's news about "the cheerleader" was priceless.

Finally, the symbol, most explicitly emphasized this week after several subtle apperances. This show's "numbers," I guess.

Comment

I like how Hiro became happy when he found out his future self had a sword. :P

Comment

This last episode was great, it was cute how excited Hiro became over his knowledge that he had a sword...I don't think Niki is going to die as the voiceover intones something along the lines of survival entails envolution...I would like to see where they go with it...especially since Micah saw his father "kill" his mother in a most unusual way. And now that we know the neighbor girl is in cahoots with Glasses I am curious to see how that plays out. Do you think Claire really suspects Glasses now given what the mother said?
                            Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

Maybe it was because I was distracted that I thought the last episode was slower then the last few. I am wondering if good nikki has the same powers as bad nikki.
                              As soon as I saw neighbor bootgirl, I said 'shes a badguy' and yup, she is. But if Hiro's sword has the RNA design, the same as the one on Nikki's back, what does it mean? Who are they to save the cheerleader from? glasses, get her out of NY so she doesnt get nuked? Even if they mess up, so long as Hiro doesnt die, he can keep doing do-overs like groundhog day until he gets it right.
                              Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Could you imagine you had Hiro's power to stop time but you got beaned in the head by a frozen chalupa and your power got stuck in the .50 slow motion speed? That would suck.
                                Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Working...
                                X