This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's for lunch - Chapter 9

a kfc bowl. first time. a surprise hit. they are SO good. mashed potatoes and corn with chicken.
    life is ok sometimes

Comment

Jumbo Jack and Ultimate Cheeseburger from Jack-in-the-Box and a bottle of Mountain Dew from a vending machine.

Comment

Cinnamon toast from the oven NOt toaster! and eggs. And Milk
        Since when is psycho a bad thing??
        Sharing withother survivors...
        www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Orange chicken, mushroom chicken, noodles and a bottle of water from L&L Drive Inn.

Comment

Cheeseburgers and a bottle of water from the HCC Cafeteria.

Comment

I had several quarts of fresh mussels given to me. I made a roux with butter, onion, and flour, added a cupful of white wine, and a can of chopped up tomatoes and some parsley, basil, garlic and chives. Then I dumped in the mussels and cooked them on a high heat for about five minutes until they were all opened, or all as opened as they were gonna be, anyway. At the last minute, I tossed in the rest of the leftover paella, too. One more stir and we pigged out. The kids went back to school after lunch smelling deliciously of seafood and chorizo.
              http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
              http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Mushroom chicken plate lunch, with brown rice, veggies and a bottle of water.

Comment

Away on a biz trip, we had some grindz on salmon, mixed salad with rice, and grilled veggies (carrots, eggplant, bellpepers). Getting tired of the hotel food

Comment

Smoked Salmon salad with Nalo greens and an oriental dressing; bottle of green tea. from 3 Star Catering @ Remington College Bldg.
                    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Pork cutlet, brown rice, mixed veggies and a bottle of water.

Comment

It's raining and stormy this morning, and getting cool, too...the air smells like autumn. So we'll be having soup for lunch.

I'm just going over to the preps, and I'll choose the ingredients...tomato, beef, vegetable, and wheatberry, I think. And there's some nice crusty wholegrain bread to go with it. Vanilla custard for dessert.
                        http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                        http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Kim chee, corn, kim chee radish, seaweed, and shoyu potatoes with honey-stung spicy Korean chicken from Hana's in the Rice Shopping Center in Lihue. Maaan, it burns. My sinuses are clear.
                          Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Meatloaf, brown rice, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies and a bottle of water from the HCC Cafeteria.

Comment

Still on a business trip, and growing even more tired of our hotel grindz. If I could just get my hands on 2 scoops, potato mac, and some sweet sour ribs.
                              Oh...and some kohala kine kim chee goin hit da spot. I don't tink dey get da kine broke da mouth plate lunch in St. Louis.

We got the typical lunch served from the leftovers from last nites dinner. Today, we grind on chicken/beef fajitas, spanish rice, beans, and salad.

Comment

cone sushi, fried chicken, potato hash, nishime and miso butterfish from Fukuya.
                                You can take the boy out of Hilo but you can't take the Hilo out of the boy!

Comment

Working...
                                X