X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Lost" Season 3 News & Sightings

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
    How's this for a "sighting"?
    Now that's a "sighting", or more accurately "what a sight!" I'm sure I'm not alone in being green with envy!

Comment

• Re: "Lost" Season 3

During my weekly Wednesday runs at Niketown I ran past the Harbor area near the Illikai/Hawaii Prince, etc. and saw all of the LOST trucks there last night.

There were a TON of trucks and vans, maybe close to a dozen....lots of security around the set too.

KalihiBoy

Comment

Does anyone know when filming for Season 3 wraps up?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Guessing roughly that you have a month minimum between when an episode's filming wraps and an episode airs (and that's a tight turnaround), a mid-May finale probably means a mid-April wrap for principal shooting.

As for sightings... saw Naveen Andrews tonight at Town in Kaimuki!

Comment

My understanding is that they are about 5-6 episodes ahead right now of what is airing.

Comment

• Yay 4th season Lost!!

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ap...703230320/1076

Comment

• Re: Yay 4th season Lost!!

Two mo' seasons to go, 'den.
                Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

• Re: "Lost" - Season 4

LOST NEWS:

Just posted by the Star Bull

http://starbulletin.com/breaking/breaking.php?id=6016

(this probably should go somewhere else, but not sure where . . .)
                  Last edited by mel; July 20, 2007, 08:01 AM. Reason: move to Season 3 news since the Emmy nomination pertains to Season 3.

Comment

• "Lost" Season 3 DVD Release

"Lost Season 3" 7 DVD set is coming out this Tuesday. BestBuy is selling it for $39.99. I don't know how much it is at WalMart. Amazon.com is selling the set for $38.99. Remember no GET and free shipping from Amazon. The set is also available on BluRay DVD.

Finally an article at StarBulletin.com reviews some of the features of the 7-disc set:

Extra! Extra!
                    A six-hour bonus section turns "Lost: The Complete Third Season" into a gem

But there is plenty to make this DVD set worthwhile. "'Lost' in a Day," a polished account of a single 14-hour workday in the show's production, tops the list. On Feb. 21, cameras followed every aspect of the show in multiple locations in Los Angeles and Hawaii, touching on seven episodes in various stages of production.

It begins with Michael Emerson (Ben) leaving his Waikiki apartment for an early call. "It's now 5:20 a.m., and that's just the hour that you're thinking, 'Oh, boy, let me go play act like I'm in a science fiction adventure story!'" he tells the camera.
                    More details at the story link.

Hopefully this will keep fans busy until February.
                    Last edited by mel; December 9, 2007, 03:58 PM.
                    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I got an email message from Amazon this morning at 9:30 apologizing for not being able to fill my June 03 order for LOST Season 3 until new shipping date 12/19.

Then I got an email at 10:35 saying that my order had been shipped.

Makes me nervous.

Comment

Tracking message from Amazon says Lost Season 3 box sitting someplace in Kansas as of Sunday 12/16 - estimated delivery Dec 29. (Arrgh)

But then it arrived yesterday Dec 17.

So much for tracking and shipping info.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
                          Tracking message from Amazon says Lost Season 3 box sitting someplace in Kansas as of Sunday 12/16 - estimated delivery Dec 29. (Arrgh)
                          Apparently Dorothy in Kansas clicked her ruby red heels together and... "We're not in Kansas any more, Toto!"
                          Glad you got your stuff. Enjoy!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post

So much for tracking and shipping info.
                            Is that a bad thing for it to arrive early?
                            Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by NoCal Boy View Post
                              Michelle Rodriguez posted a very interesting entry on her website last week. It's a long, rambling piece mostly involving her version of her infamous DUI arrest and its ramifications. Offers a bit of description about her interaction with some of her former castmates, but mostly makes you wonder if she was drunk again while writing it.
                              Check it out: http://www.michelle-rodriguez.com/frommichelle.htm
                              Reviving this thread due to this story, which includes:

Former "Lost" star Michelle Rodriguez will be spending the holidays in jail.
                              Rodriguez reported to a Los Angeles County jail on Sunday to begin a six-month sentence for failing to complete community service and alcohol monitoring as part of her probation from a drunken driving incident, authorities said.
                              She was booked into the Century Regional Detention Facility just before 4 p.m., said Los Angeles County Sheriff's Deputy Aura Sierra. It's the same jail where Paris Hilton served much of her sentence earlier this year.
                              (...)
                              Rodriguez received the jail time in October, after she admitted violating her probation by failing to provide proof of community service and by drinking alcohol while wearing a monitoring device.
                              A judge ordered Rodriguez to complete the community service and prohibited her from being granted early release before she had served 180 days.
                              Rodriguez was on three years probation after pleading no contest to hit-and-run, driving on a suspended license and drunken driving in connection with two incidents in Hollywood in 2003.
                              She violated her probation when she was arrested in Hawaii on a drunken driving charge in 2005.
                              Rodriguez was ordered to spend 60 days in jail, but served less than a day because of overcrowding.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                                A judge ordered Rodriguez to complete the community service and prohibited her from being granted early release before she had served 180 days.

Rodriguez was ordered to spend 60 days in jail, but served less than a day because of overcrowding.
                                No good deed goes unpunished. Who gets released to make room for her?

Comment

Working...
                                X