"Lost" Season 3 News & Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Lost" Season 3 News & Sightings

Urk. I've visited that location as well. From what I've read, it's usually guarded, and was when I dropped by. Wandering was fine as long as you didn't pull out a camera. I only took pictures from the (public) beach. Looks like these guys had free reign of the place.

A pity they were able to mess around so freely, but I imagine it didn't escalate to vandalism or theft. As someone who's followed "LOST" around myself, I can understand the draw, but hope that folks exercise restraint and don't abuse the surprisingly laid-back stance of the show's producers. Even as I've helped locals and visitors find famous locations, I most definitely stress they tread gently and cooperate if they're asked to hang back.

Comment

This picture of the front half of the plane is right on the otherside of the hill fronting my house

http://www.lightfantastic.org/galler...st_1x00_Nose02

About a 10 minute drive down the road....
      It doesn't take money to make someone smile for a little bit. All it takes is Aloha. ~ Auntie Lynn

Comment

I heard on the radio this morning that Terry O'Quinn will be signing autographs at Safeway Waimalu on Saturday morning to support the Cops on Top program.

Comment

be great to know of any locations for next week when im there 10th till 23rd sept any news pm me anyone mahalo
          *Lorna* I'M BACK MISSING HAWAII
          http://www.myspace.com/lorna_uk

Comment

'LOST' actor arrested for traffic violation
            Police arrested Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, who plays Mr. Eko on the ABC television series "Lost," in Waikiki early Saturday morning for a traffic violation. The arrest for disobeying a police officer and driving without a license occurred at 2:25 a.m. on Kanekapolei Street and Kuhio Avenue, according to police records. Akinnuoye-Agbaje, 39, paid $500 bail and was released after spending a little more than six hours in jail. He is the third "Lost" cast member to be arrested for traffic violations.

Comment

Wow what is it with Lost cast members and breaking the rules of the road?

Adewale needs to not do this again. I DO NOT WANT EKO KILLED OFF THIS SEASON!
              I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

If anyone has seen the last issue of People Magazine, on pg. 50, there is a column re The Hanso Foundation. In case you don't have access to the mag, I scanned the column but the file is too large to attach here. Would be happy to send it privately though - email me at my personal email, not here & I'll send it along.
                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

This is more of a pop culture reference to Lost than an actual season 3 sighting but the past Sunday (9/3/06) episode of The Venture Bros had a small scene where a person is in a hall with many doors and a villian's voice is saying that each door either leads to safety or to doom. As the person opens a door, the vilian's voice says "it's the polar bear from Lost".

Comment

Anyone watching the re-broadcast of the Lost Survival Guide on right now?

KITV... just a brief recap of the last two seasons... added in with some snippits.
                    Last edited by damontucker; September 9, 2006, 07:55 PM.

Comment

I recently saw a copy of "Elle" at the Safeway with Evangeline Lilly on the cover; here's the article.

She's also on the cover of the current Rolling Stone, but I can't get past page one of the article . I dunno whether you have to be a subscriber, the site's mucked up (I've had no trouble reading other articles there, like RFK Jr.'s story about voting discrepancies in Ohio in 2004), or I'm doing something wrong. Feel free to try; if you can get to it, post a link.
                      Last edited by Linkmeister; September 9, 2006, 08:53 PM.
                      http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808
                        If anyone has seen the last issue of People Magazine, on pg. 50, there is a column re The Hanso Foundation. In case you don't have access to the mag, I scanned the column but the file is too large to attach here. Would be happy to send it privately though - email me at my personal email, not here & I'll send it along.
                        I will be e-mailing you...

I am hoping to see them filming...I did get some pics back in 04' of the crash site they had set up on the beach,it did look very much like a genuine crash site.

I would love to get some more cool pics again when I go next month...
                        Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

A small sighting to report... Jorge Garcia and Daniel Dae Kim lunching at The Willows in Mo'ili'ili. They were out on that canoe table in the lagoon, talking with some local couple.

Comment

So like I saw the pictures; ; now awaiting the podcast.
                            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Awesome pics! Lookin' hawt, everyone

...I want a plantation iced tea now.
                              myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

oh dear i LOVE that place. nice! thanks for keeping us posted.
                                life is ok sometimes

Comment

Working...
                                X