Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna see what a bucket full of toads looks like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wanna see what a bucket full of toads looks like?

Ick. Do they eat dog food? When I was a kid, we had lots of 'em in our yard. I'd always find a big fat one lying in the dog dish. Bleccchhh.

Comment

ick, ick, ick!

we used to go down to the canal near my grandmother's home in kaneohe as kids and smash all the tadpoles. why? i dunno. cousins would catch the toadies and tie em up and drag them behind their bikes. why? i dunno.
      "chaos reigns within.
      reflect, repent and reboot.
      order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Where do these suckas come from?

Years ago in Ka'a'awa, I stepped out the back door and saw the yard FULL of these bigass toads. Creepy! They made a mess of our fish ponds. And then by morning they were all gone back from whence they came.
        Stay there!
        https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

If there's ten toads, and each toad has ten toes, how many toad toes in total!?!
          ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Originally posted by kani-lehua View Post
            ick, ick, ick!

we used to go down to the canal near my grandmother's home in kaneohe as kids and smash all the tadpoles. why? i dunno. cousins would catch the toadies and tie em up and drag them behind their bikes. why? i dunno.
            ICK!!! Where were your parents!!?? If I caught my kids doing that - whack whacks!!
            ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

The k(Id) in me is saying put a "FREE AVOCADOS!" sign on the bucket.

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne View Post
                The k(Id) in me is saying put a "FREE AVOCADOS!" sign on the bucket.
                Pure weeeevil!

Comment

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
                  ICK!!! Where were your parents!!?? If I caught my kids doing that - whack whacks!!
                  we'd spend summers in kane'ohe at grandma's. i just don't know why we did such a thing?! oh, but turtlegirl, i don't feel guilty the least bit. i know you don't kill any living thing, but i just don't like creepy crawlies. actually, i know i couldn't kill them buggers now because i wouldn't get near them.
                  "chaos reigns within.
                  order shall return."

Comment

I have to shoot 'em with a pellet gun to get rid of them. Yuck.
                    Burl Burlingame
                    "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
                    honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Wow! Such animosity towards the poor things. I am glad we don't feel that way about people we find unattractive. They are all over my yard. I don't mind them because I know they are eating lots of bugs. They startle me sometimes when I pick up debris in my yard or when I find one in the bottom of my boots or my crocs, but I get over it. I feel bad when I squish one with my truck or get one with the lawnmower. I would rather have them alive than dead. When they are dead they smell and attract flies and ants.

Comment

Originally posted by DiverDown808 View Post
                        Are you Filipino ??

If so, remind me not to come to your house for dinner any time soon !

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
                        right, 'cause Filipinos eat toads
                        dumb ass
                        yeah--we especially like our toads decorated with lemon chiffon lettering.

*cocks brow at mike & laughs*
                        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by cynsaligia View Post
                          yeah--we especially like our toads decorated with lemon chiffon lettering.

*cocks brow at mike & laughs*
                          you're a genius AND witty
                          will you be my HT girlfriend?

Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by alohatim View Post
                            Wow! Such animosity towards the poor things. I am glad we don't feel that way about people we find unattractive. They are all over my yard. I don't mind them because I know they are eating lots of bugs. They startle me sometimes when I pick up debris in my yard or when I find one in the bottom of my boots or my crocs, but I get over it. I feel bad when I squish one with my truck or get one with the lawnmower. I would rather have them alive than dead. When they are dead they smell and attract flies and ants.

you're talking about the toads right, tim? not the unattractive people?!

"chaos reigns within.
                            order shall return."

Comment

this thread kind of grossed me out. Not a big frog fan. I was hoping it would dissapear to the next page. lol. Anyway, if you can't beat em, join em..

Here is a BIZARRE video of Weird Food expert Andrew Zimmerman who visited a sushi place in Tokyo and had FROG SUSHI.

I don't think I could stomach that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC0xogihXIY
                              n'importe

Comment

Hee hee. yup! I feel really bad when I run over the unattractive people when I lawnmower the grass!

Comment

Working...
                                X