Apology Thread Registry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Apology Thread Registry

There are a four different ways I get into trouble.
    1. What I said
    2. What I didn't say
    3. What I did
    4. What I didn't do

Comment

Originally posted by timkona View Post
      I've been the ashhole for my entire life. Perhaps it's the lack of a clutch between my brain and my mouth. But at least everybody has a benchmark to judge who the good folks are. There are basically two kinds of folks in the world....the one's who hate me, and the one's who love me(or have not met me yet ). There is very little gray area in the middle.

If you have ever been hurt by words, turn down your sensitivities. I make no apologies for the last statement.
      Like I said....
      http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
      Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
      Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
        All I can say is AMEN to that!!! Thanks, PM, for a much-needed laugh.
        And for those waiting for it, no, I'm not gonna do a joke about my ex-wife Plaintiff.
        This time.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
          And for those waiting for it, no, I'm not gonna do a joke about my ex-wife Plaintiff.
          This time.
          You should apologize for skipping a prime opportunity, then.

Comment

I apoligize for anything that I have typed and might have irked anyone.
            flickr

An email from God:
            To: People of Earth
            Date: 9/04/2007
            Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
            God

Comment

I restate my apology from last year.

Comment

I've been the ashhole for my entire life. Perhaps it's the lack of a clutch between my brain and my mouth. But at least everybody has a benchmark to judge who the good folks are. There are basically two kinds of folks in the world....the one's who hate me, and the one's who love me(or have not met me yet ). There is very little gray area in the middle.

If you have ever been hurt by words, turn down your sensitivities. I make no apologies for the last statement.

Unbelievable!!! Timkona actually admits he has very little gray area in the middle!!!
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                  Unbelievable!!! Timkona actually admits he has very little gray area in the middle!!!
                  <aybe he's talking about his hair - he's still relatively young, you know.

Comment

I apologize to my family, whom I've hurt so much over this past weekend because of my stubborn attitude and unwillingness to share my feelings. I'm also sorry to my siblings, whom I wasn't able to drive to church and maybe cleanse myself from what is happening to me.

And if there's people from the other hawaii forum I visit, I apologize for what I brought unto you, and hope to leave bygones as bygones and start all over again. *wink* *wink*

(man, I gotta start posting more in my blog)
                    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                      <aybe he's talking about his hair - he's still relatively young, you know.
                      Ohhh his hair! I thought he was talking about that gray mass we call the Brain

Comment

I am most definitely NOT going to apologize for this post that I just wrote.

One would think that mainlanders would understand that we're just a little busy over here today and for the next few days. A recall of Barbie dolls is, you know, kind of massively low on our priority list right now.
                        Sheesh.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

.......lol!
                          flickr

An email from God:
                          To: People of Earth
                          Date: 9/04/2007
                          Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                          God

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                            I am most definitely NOT going to apologize for this post that I just wrote.

One would think that mainlanders would understand that we're just a little busy over here today and for the next few days. A recall of Barbie dolls is, you know, kind of massively low on our priority list right now.
                            Sheesh.
                            The mainland could care less about what's happening here. Early this morning around 5am the national news was all a buzz about tropical depressions in the Gulf of Mexico and the heat wave somewhere in the US but absolutely no mention about their long forgotten 50th state and it's weather and geological problems.

And my wife phones in from Oahu telling me the TV news had a blurb about the earthquake on the Big Island then...Meanwhile back here on Oahu...and for the rest of the morning it was all about Oahu.

I wish there was one TV station that looked at Hawaii as the entire state including all islands instead of just Honolulu and for that I apologize for those stations that continue to keep a "Honolulu-centric" focus only...meanwhile on the neighbor islands...yeah we're just the Smiths from across the street.

Comment

Craig is funny. I'm laughing. Hey Craig, hows the weather over Puna side?
                              FutureNewsNetwork.com
                              Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Craig is funny. I'm laughing. Hey Craig, hows the weather over Puna side?
                                Hey Tim...um...refer to Post #1

Weather wise we're under a foot of snow with moderate hail...no? Okay we're under heavy overcast skies and there's still no wind or rain. Just really dark and ominous skies. Good thing though is we got satellite reception which is frickin unusual.

Comment

Working...
                                X