Steven B. Williams on Dateline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven B. Williams on Dateline

I'm watching an episode of Dateline about ex-radio deejay Steven B. Williams. The episode mentioned that he worked in Hawaii during the 1970's.

Re: Steven B. Williams on Dateline

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
    I'm watching an episode of Dateline about ex-radio deejay Steven B. Williams. The episode mentioned that he worked in Hawaii during the 1970's.
    From the 440 Satisfaction radio website, here is a list of stations in Hawaii and elsewhere he was on: (https://440int.com/440sat.html)

Steven B. Williams
    KKUA [Honolulu HI] 1970
    KIKI [Honolulu] 1972
    KORL [Honolulu] 1976
    KAHU/KULA [Honolulu] 1977
    KQMQ [Honolulu] 1977
    KDEO [Honolulu] 1979
    KBPI [Denver CO] 1980
    KPKE [Denver] 1984
    KRQR [San Francisco CA] 1987
    KXKL [Denver] 1988
    World's Greatest Hits [San Francisco] 1992-1994
    KIOI [San Francisco] 1993
    KHOW [Denver] 1996
    KSPZ [Colorado Springs CO] 2000-2001
    Steven's last note to us (9/01), "While attending a recent function at my favorite winery, V. Sattui Winery in Napa Valley, I was stunned when Daryl Sattui, owner and great-grandson of the founder, offered me a job. After exhaustive analysis of all the pros & cons, I accepted his offer just slightly before he was able to finish his sentence. I am now living and working in what can only be described as a dead ringer for the Bordeaux region of France where I continue to provide voice imaging to my radio & TV clients. If my newspapers have started piling up call 911; it just may mean that I've died and gone to Heaven."
    On May 18, 2006 Steven B. Williams' body was found floating off Catalina Island in Southern California by the captain of a passing ship; on May 22 the Los Angeles County coroner's office was able to make a positive identification. See the story from Honolulu Star-Bulletin.
    UPDATE (11/09/2011): Former stockbroker convicted of murdering Denver radio host (Los Angeles Times)
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
    X