2nd Annual HOLIDAY Avatar Contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2nd Annual HOLIDAY Avatar Contest!

Ok...last call for holiday avatars! I'll call for votes via PM on Saturday morning and announce the Grand Prize Winner (one tune from the iTunes Music Store...with or without DRAM...or DRM...or whatever the heck it is!) on Christmas Eve.

Try wait! I'm gonna up the ante just a hair...hare!!! I just found out a few of my dad's Looney Tunes have been added to iTunes. In lieu of a musical tune, the winner also has a choice of the following Looney Tunes. The 'toons my dad wrote are in bold.

Easter Yeggs / Wabbit Twouble
    The Film Fan / Old Glory (Pop's uncredited on this one!)
    Daffy Duck and the Dinosaur / Daffy Duck Hunt

There's a bit of method to my madness. I wonder if Pop will receive residuals from the iTunes Music Store. So far he only receives international residuals...most not even worth the stamp to mail the check! Yay, WGA!!!

Comment

Shaka Santa.
      “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
      http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Not sure if mine was visible enough, so here's a bigger (and more disturbing) pic...

Comment

I really wanted to do this but I can't seem to get the photo I want to use small enough. It says the largest file I can use is 25 KB and the smallest I can seem to get it is 432 KB

My goal for Christmas break is to figure out how to post pictures and get an avatar.
          Last edited by acousticlady; December 20, 2007, 05:41 PM. Reason: can't spell either

Comment

Originally posted by acousticlady View Post
            I really wanted to do this but I can't seem to get the photo I want to use small enough. It says the largest file I can use is 25 KB and the smallest I can seem to get it is 432 KB

My goal for Christmas break is to figure out how to post pictures and get an avatar.
            Did you try resizing your avatar to 70 by 70 pixels?

Comment

ok, ok, ok....lemme know if it is crude and tasteless and it will be replaced.
              flickr

An email from God:
              To: People of Earth
              Date: 9/04/2007
              Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
              God

Comment

As you know, I've been working on my (*&*&% M.Ed. for the past two and a half years. I'm supposed to be finished with it already, and in fact participated in graduation ceremonies last August. But I haven't finished my thesis.

This December, I am determined to finish the dang thing, even if it kills me. Even if I have to work on Christmas day and through the New Year festivities. I'm serious.

So...here's an avatar that represents my singular purpose. I am going to include it as an attachment, too, for future reference!

I may tweak it some...I don't like the way that mortarboard is sitting.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by scrivener; December 20, 2007, 08:43 PM. Reason: "should i stay or should i go now?"
                But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by AbsolutChaos View Post
                  Not sure if mine was visible enough, so here's a bigger (and more disturbing) pic...
                  I think I'm in love!
                  But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                  GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                    I think I'm in love!
                    Eh... bah humbug.

Have a safe and humbug free holiday folks. I'm gone to the Big Island....
                    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Yay! Thanks to Blaine I have a HOLIDAY avatar! I am thrilled to death. Hey, it's the little things in life .

Comment

AC, that's a riot!

What kind of cheese is that in your other hand (looks like Parm', but I know it's not)? Whatever it is, you make it look good!
                        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Okay, folks...it's VOTING day. PM me those votes...one per person by 12 noon Sunday 12/23. The anticipation and loss of sleep is half the fun, right?!

And, if any non-participants are reading this thread...please VOTE! That'll help offset all the self votes! My vote will be a tie breaker if needed. The winner will be announced on Monday, Christmas Eve.

To the eventual winner...please remember the value of this generous prize must be reported to the IRS. You are responsible for the taxes!

Altho' he doesn't know it...admin is standing by in case of any vote tally disputes!

On your mark...
                          Get set...
                          VOTE!

Comment

Okay, Here's my Christmas Menehune!
                            Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
                              AC, that's a riot!

What kind of cheese is that in your other hand (looks like Parm', but I know it's not)? Whatever it is, you make it look good!
                              Haha, yeah, I actually can't recall which cheese it was. I DO remember that it can be found at Costco!

Comment

So...... who won?????

Comment

Working...
                                X