Update on Shari Rodriguez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Update on Shari Rodriguez

Am I aloud to ask which other blog it is on??? If anyone needs to find me I am behind Tutu Sue in the "Untechie Line"

Comment

Allowed Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
        Thanks, Cheryl. Due to our old friend Lurkah's efforts, I've seen it on another board - maybe he can pop it up here as well (as we are often reminded, tutusue is notoriously "untechie").
        So true! In addition I'm not sure a video can be uploaded to HT. It might be better to put it on YouTube and post the link on HT. That said...I've never uploaded to YT! Hopefully Lurkah can help.

BTW...the video, not to mention Shari, is adorable!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post

In addition I'm not sure a video can be uploaded to HT. It might be better to put it on YouTube and post the link on HT.
          Hot dang Tutu, I just love it when you talk techie like that to me! click

Comment

Originally posted by cherla42 View Post
            Am I aloud to ask which other blog it is on??? If anyone needs to find me I am behind Tutu Sue in the "Untechie Line"
            STAY aloud wea I hangout on da lanai! Cause you know ova deya us all loud and proud.
            ~Lika

\\000// Malama Pono \\000//

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah View Post
              Hot dang Tutu, I just love it when you talk techie like that to me![...]
              <swoom!>
              Mahalo, Your Techiness! Cheryl...are you ok with the upload and link?

Comment

Mahalo Lurkah for the link. Mahalo Tutu Sue for all you're help getting it here and Mahalo to Lika for forgiving my spelling error. Hope you all enjoyed the video. I am so proud of Shari!

God Bless,
                Cheryl & Shari

Off to work this morning

Comment

She is TOO SWEET! That is so darling. Thanks and Merry Christmas to you, too!

Comment

This was the message that was sent with the video that didn't get posted.

Every year when we open the big box with the Christmas decorations Shari is so excited to find her singing "Christmas Tree" I bought 3 years ago. This year while I decorated she snuck off to dress herself up and returned to to do a beautiful Christmas Hula. As I watched Shari I counted the many Blessings God has poured upon us. Here in front of me dancing was the same child that lay in the hosptial not expected to live much less dance... yet she dances. There is no amount of money, stores, or gifts that can buy the joy I feel watching God heal this child...I hope this video brings you the same joy and understanding.

My prayer this year is that we count our many Blessings not the amount of money in our wallets. I am praising God for the lack of funds this year praying that family's will have more time with their children instead of the mad rush of shopping. That they will spend this precious time to share the true meaning of Christmas....The Miracle of Christ's Birth.

Mele Kalikimaka & God Bless,
                    Cheri & Shari Oelrich

Comment

Hula Show in Lahaina Shari & Cousin Katelyn and all the class!

Pics via Grandma Cherla.
                      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Thanks for posting pics! Will try to get video of one the songs they danced to available too. They danced to "Red Opu" and "Lolo". Shari told me after "I like going on the stage but not practice" lol....they all did such a fine job!

Comment

The difference between the hospital photo from 2 1/2 years ago and the current hula photos is so heartwarming. The human spirit triumphs.

Comment

The mascot for Shari's school is the Dolphin. Each month a student is picked for a "special achievement" and awarded "Dolphin of the Month" at her school. Shari has wanted to achieve this goal throughout the 2 years she has spent in kindergarten and "special ed" classes. I was concerned that this would prove impossible and disappointing for Shari as she has difficulties in class likely from her brain damage. Much to my surprise on 2/23 there was a special note in Shari's school folder from her teacher that read...
                            "Congratulations- Shari is our Dolphin of the month for February!! We are celebrating "perseverance"!!! She definitely shows that characteristic .

"PERSEVERANCE"....such a big word for this little life of only 6 years who has not only survived unimaginable medical odds but has done it with a huge, beautiful dimpled smile. I know when God decided to give Shari back to us on Earth he sent her back with the knowledge of His Love and an extra large dose of Perseverance. Thank You Jesus!

Comment

100_1708.jpg (50.7 KB

Here is one Happy Dolphin of the month!!!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

100_1541.jpg (61.4 KB
                                Here is a pic of Miss Shari at Halloween....prettiest "angel" on earth as far as I'm concerned.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X