A slice of your life that you wish to share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A slice of your life that you wish to share

I had a mammogram today. I'm planning on inventing a penogram!

TMI?!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      I had a mammogram today. I'm planning on inventing a penogram!

TMI?!
      can i help out with your invention? it's the least we can do for mankind. hehehehe
      "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
        can i help out with your invention? it's the least we can do for mankind. hehehehe
        The more the merrier...maybe we should have a penogram planning party!

Comment

well, that just sounds like a great idea!
          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

We have a nest that a bird built on top of one of our outdoor speakers (it's mounted onto the wall). The mama bird is such a good mom. She built a great nest. The eggs hatched a few days ago and those birds are the sweetest things ever. All I can see are these little necks stretching up and open beaks begging for food. Sometimes Mama will fly away if she gets spooked, but now that they're hatched, she's more comfortable with us and stays.

The speakers are right next to our back door, so whenever I take our dogs outside, I kind of peek into the nest from a safe distance. When I looked today, I didn't see her. The little babies were begging for food. I checked out the near-by trees that she'll sometimes flee to, but no Mama. It was really bothering me, so I kept checking and no Mama. Finally, the last time I took the dogs out for the night, I saw her snuggled down over the little ones and was so relieved. I don't know why I was so upset about it, but I'm glad she made it back!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Be brave, Auntie...October is just around the corner.
              http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
              http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

The more the merrier...maybe we should have a penogram planning party!

OMG you guys !!! I'm so looking forward to what results. Lemme, lemme, lemme be the first to tess it.

TMI?
                Born in Hawaii, too - Truss me

Comment

Today I made good sale. We've been hit by the tight budgets of customers, so it was nice to make a sizeable sale. It made me reflect on those who are without a job at all.
                  Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Woke up early (as usual), did Pilates, now having iced coffee. I feel great... Oh, and it's Friday! Even better

Comment

I'm planning on inventing a penogram!
                      It's already been done silly womans!

Doctor wanted to look at matapule's prostate up close and personal with scope. Matapule say what you call this procedure? Doctor say, "matapule, we call it 'peckerectomy'." Hah, hah, hah doctor, you one smart okole doctor, you should be on Comedy Central. Doctor say, "we goin take scenic route!" Doctor say, "you want local or wat?" Matapule say, "local for gurley mans, matapule don need no local, this should be fun!"

First sign of trouble to come is male nurse for prep. Hey, way minute, where pretty young female nurse, like at front desk? Then doctor come in, with big smile on face, all dress in puke green. Doctor holding scope about 2 feet long. Matapule say, "dis one size fit all, heh, heh?" Doctor say, "dis going to be little uncomfortable."

OMG! OMG! OMG! matapule puke on floor!

Matapule decide he be gurley mans nex time (which matapule hopes is NEVER!)
                      Last edited by matapule; July 31, 2009, 06:08 AM.
                      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                        Doctor say, "dis going to be little uncomfortable."

OMG! OMG! OMG! matapule puke on floor!
                        Pua ting.

(((hugs)))

Auntie Lynn
                        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

You mean this?

http://www.thedoctorstv.com/main/procedure_list/355

Nahhhh.....if you was a girl you'd have been used to that kinda stuff for a loooong time awready.

I swear a speculum is based off this inquisition torture device:

http://www.the-night.net/torture/pear.htm

Comment

I have a funny story about a speculum...

I was at my OB-GYN...the usual up on the table, feet in the stirrups thing...when he pulled open a drawer beside him and got out a speculum. I said to him, "You know, Doc, in the US these things are heated in a bucket of warm water in order to make them more comfortable". He smiled and laughed and said, "Suze, in France we do it like this", as he formed his lips onto an 'O' and huffed on the speculum to warm it.
                            http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                            http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Matapule - you were given a choice to have some anesthesia. We just have to stand there & be squished and if your'e a "well endowed" female, it just involves more squishing!

That's why I think TutuSue's invention would be a good thing so that women could share more of their experiences with men. After all, equality should work both ways yeah?
                              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post

No, dat not it, you silly womans. Doctor went in through North Pole not South Pole. Li dis.
                                Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Working...
                                X