This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Lunch - Chapter 11

A couple of hot dogs and a cup of Mountain Dew.

Comment

A long exercise walk, including a plate of halibut & chips from Duke's Chowder House on Lake Union.

Comment

A blueberry bagel, plain.
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
          A blueberry bagel, plain.
          I'm intriqued. What is up with all the bagels?

Comment

about two cups of romaine lettuce, one cauliflower branch, one broccoli branch, about a tablespoon of tuna, all dressed with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and fresh ground pepper and about ten lay's sour cream & onion chips.

bet my sweets had a better lunch than i. *sigh*
            superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by glossyp View Post
              I explain most of it here.
              But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by glossyp View Post
                that made two of us, Glossyp!!!
                Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Roast pork, brown rice, mac salad and a bottle of Diet Coke.

Comment

Bob's Big Boy cheeseburger with avocado, and an iced tea.
                    (With a mental wave and pseudo-apologies to TutuSue and Tikiyaki.)

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Sun-dried tomato bagel with spinach-herb cream cheese. And a bottle of water.
                      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

eric: rib-eye, medium-rare, with sauteed asian veggies & brown rice.

me: bento of teri flank steak, ahi katsu, and fried chicken with brown rice upon which furikake was sprinkled.

(courtesy of 3 star on bishop street by remington college)
                        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Jalapeno bagel with cucumber-dill cream cheese. And lots of water.
                          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Late lunch #1: 2 Anadogs and part of bottle of Diet Pepsi from the Okinawan Festival at Kapiolani Park.

Late lunch #2: Western Double Bacon Cheeseburger and a fruit punch from Carl Jr. at Kahala Mall.

Comment

eric and i went to the okinawan festival for our lunch, too. we shared an oki dog and a pig's feet soup. was soooo good! and for dessert, we rushed to the express line for andagi (3 andagi or fewer). to eric's combined amazement and horror, i gobbled my fresh and only a tiny bit greasy andagi and a half before eric got through with the first two bites. of course, he grew up eating really good homemade andagi; his grandma's banana flavored version (which i had the honor of trying earlier this week) is the best in the universe. so the ones from the festival were just "meh" to eric, but heavenly for me.

oh, almost forgot--we shared a mango flavored calpico, too.

Comment

#6 combo, personal pan pizza and a large cup of Baja Blast Mountain Dew from Taco Bell.

Comment

Working...
                                X