Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target

Who has been to Target? Is it better than Costco, Sam's Club, or Walmart? Do you need a Target store card in order to purchase?

Re: Target

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
    Who has been to Target? Is it better than Costco, Sam's Club, or Walmart? Do you need a Target store card in order to purchase?

uhhhhh no TARGET or Targay is Wal-Mart like and nooooo special card is needed to produce at the entrance. But speaking of cards the sales floor or TEAM MEMBERS will hitting YOU up the customer or GUESTS Target likes to refer to sign up/apply for the TARGET RED Card. The Uniform of Target Team Members is RED (Tops) & Khakhis (Bottoms) and I am jealous that the TARGET's in Hawaii is going for the ALOHA Red Print Attire versus the customary RED Top at all the TARGET stores here. Target does offer lots of good deals and Target has their own brands including "Archer Farms", "Market Pantry" & "Choxie" for starters. Target's setup which I dunno will reflect the same in Hawaii which includes departments like HBA (Health & Beauty), Cleaning Supplies, Pets, Market, Mini Seasonal, Seasonal, Sporting Goods, Electronics, Toys, Softlines, Domestics, Home & Floral and so forth.

Comment

I haven't been to a Target in at least 15 years but they are known to be a cut above KMart, Walmart, etc. Both my kids love Target and my friends have wished for one in Hawaii for ages. I have yet to go to the Walmart on Keeaumoku, which is less than one mile from me! I wonder how long it will take for me to see the inside of Target!

Comment

This is my most favorite store in the whole world. I go at least once a week. I'm so glad you guys are getting one. Have fun!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

My wife went to the salt lake target yesterday to the preview opening. She said it was a MADHOUSE with cops directing traffic, having to park on the street etc. She said at least was a well organized madhouse. She did note, however, that the prices in this target are noticeably higher than the ones on the mainland she's been to.
          What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens

Comment

I'm not surprised about the prices, Stinky. It's to be expected due to the shipping costs.

I've heard that Trader Joe's won't open a store in Hawaii because they don't want to increase their prices and they'd have to to justify shipping. I say...bring it on Trader Joe's! Three or Four Buck Chuck is fine with me!

Comment

I LOVE Target, and CERTAINLY 100% better then walmart and/or K-mart. I did miss it on O'ahu...
              flickr

An email from God:
              To: People of Earth
              Date: 9/04/2007
              Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
              God

Comment

hi this is sansei and today a few person's was putting on either our fence's or door's their brochure's for target and i picked it up from our fence and gave it to my mom and she threw it away as most of our neighbor's do so i thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Went to the Kapolei store yesterday. Crowded, but not unmanageable. Sort of like Christmas week shopping. The quality, I agree, is better than Wal-mart or K-mart. I've been looking for open stock of forks since mine seem to develop legs and disappear. But I didn't like the quality that Wal-mart had. Found a nice, solid, continental-size style at Target, for less than $8 for a set of 6. I'll definitely go back once the crowds lessen.

Comment

I like to describe Target as being in the spot between Walmart/Kmart and Sears.

It's been a while since I've been in a Target, at least until this past Sunday. To be honest, the combination of the crowded store and my fussy 3 year old really kept me from noticing much. My son however saw at least two shopping carts worth of stuff he couldn't live without in the toy section.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Jeff View Post
                      I like to describe Target as being in the spot between Walmart/Kmart and Sears.

It's been a while since I've been in a Target, at least until this past Sunday. To be honest, the combination of the crowded store and my fussy 3 year old really kept me from noticing much. My son however saw at least two shopping carts worth of stuff he couldn't live without in the toy section.
                      At least it doesn't smell like a Sears store. Can't speak for Walmart as I've
                      never set foot in one and have no intentions of doing so. Target does have
                      some high profile designers doing private label for them. I wouldn't know
                      but does Martha Stewart still do stuff for Kmart?

Comment

Like I said, I go to Target at least once a week. A lot of my wardrobe comes from there, as well as my home decor. And if you're low on cash, the dollar section at the front is always fun to browse through. It changes all the time. (If the stores out there have that)

Is it a Super Target or a regular one?

I wouldn't know but does Martha Stewart still do stuff for Kmart?
                        Yep.
                        Last edited by surlygirly; March 10, 2009, 04:12 PM. Reason: I'm a Kia' aina!!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

its a regular target, not a super target.

Comment

Originally posted by integlspwr View Post
                            its a regular target, not a super target.
                            I've never seen a Super Target... Is that one that has a complete grocery store in it? K-Mart had some of those a few years back. Too much stuff just confuses me. I'd rather not have my tomatoes in the same basket with my bath towels.

Comment

http://money.msn.com/saving-money-ti...et-data-breach

Why do you think they called it Target?

Comment

Working...
                              X