Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 4

1 piece leftover Pizza Hut pizza
    New York Style Sea Salt Bagel Crisps
    water
    I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

A visit to Taco Time, before performing an old-time radio script at a corporate event.

Comment

Went to En Fuego Grill & Poke (I think that was the name) in Kapolei tonight. I had 1/2 a garlic chicken sandwich and fries and a Coke.
        I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

Friends and I went to New Mui Kwai on Liliha. We had the honey-glazed walnut shrimp (quite good), the garlic eggplant (very good), and the barbecue beef sizzling platter (pretty good).
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Our favorite light supper....hot rice, fried egg, and sardines fried in shoyu...all topped with ketchup.

The cat got the sardine oil from the can.
            http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
            http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
              Friends and I went to New Mui Kwai on Liliha. We had the honey-glazed walnut shrimp (quite good), the garlic eggplant (very good), and the barbecue beef sizzling platter (pretty good).
              Wow. A Mui Kwai in Liliha. I thought they were only located in Kaneohe.

Not that you'd find me going there. I'm so not into Chinese food (except Manapua kinda' stuff).
              sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

last night's dinner was at henry loui's, while watching the UH-fresno game: prime rib pupu w/seasoned, non-curly fries, furukake musubi, and garlic soybeans. plus dollah draft steinlagahs.
                superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Combo #4 from KFC with corn on the cob and a cup of Mountain Dew.

Comment

The hubby & I shared a chicken katsu plate (with french fries and macaroni salad, no chow fun or kim chee for me) and a coke from Grace's Inn
                    I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

P.K. and I went to Genki Sushi Ala Moana! Someone should have warned us!

I'm warning you!

We were seated at our table. I looked at the menu. We ordered Miso Soup. Our waitress told us they ran out and it would take twenty minutes. We said ok. I ordered the Teriyaki Bowl, Dynamite Tempura, Dragon Roll, and Fried Tako pieces. From the conveyor belt, we took Cold Somen Noodles, Tuna Sushi, Shrimp Tempura, Ahi Sushi, Won Ton wrapped around something sweet and flaked with powdered sugar.

K-den. The oil they used was dirty. The shrimp was the worst I've tasted. The Fried Tako was horrors! Our waitress told us they ran outta rice if we wouldn't mind having our Teriyaki with Sushi? We were already "Sushied Out! We wanted plain rice for a change.

The Miso Soup we waited finally came. It tasted like flavored hot wata!

Foa Shame!

The Dynamite Tempura, Dragon Roll and Ahi Sushi were good.

Auntie Lynn
                      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Pizza slices and a cup of fruit punch from Sam's Club.

Comment

Pork Spare-ribs simmered in bell pepper, maui onion and fresh tomato. Spices included garlic, and fresh ground black pepper.

Served ova hot steamed rice.

Auntie Lynn
                          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Paté on toast.
                            http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                            http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
                              Paté on toast.
                              And the wine, Mademoiselle?
                              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

1/2 of a Combination plate from En Fuego Grill and Poke in Kapolei:
                                Garlic chicken / Mochiko chicken, white rice, macaroni salad and a Coke
                                I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X