Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fisher-Price toy recall

Originally posted by Whitepoint3rchum View Post
    Leo, referring to the first sentence of your last post, did you tack on "though" because it was a superfluous addition at the end of my sentence? Or were you just agreeing? I think you said you were an editor in one of your previous posts which is why I raise the question?
    Yes.

Comment

Re: Apology Thread Registry

Originally posted by WindwardOahuRN View Post
      I also offer to dance to zydeco music with them, barefoot in my kitchen, beer in hand.
      http://www.dwaynedopsie.com/
      “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
      http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

I should probably add my name to the registry after my last post on the inter-island thread.

Please forgive me joshuatree!

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin View Post
          And for your listening and barefoot kitchen dancing pleasure:

http://cdbaby.com/cd/ddopsie

:::apologizing in advance for posting something in the Apology Thread Registry which has nothing to do with apologies:::

Comment

Re: Fisher-Price toy recall

Originally posted by Whitepoint3rchum View Post
            Leo, referring to the first sentence of your last post, did you tack on "though" because it was a superfluous addition at the end of my sentence? Or were you just agreeing? I think you said you were an editor in one of your previous posts which is why I raise the question?
            Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
            Yes.
            I apologize for giving an ambiguous answer. But I stand by it.

Comment

I apologize for posting mostly meaningless things.

Comment

I apologize for enjoying HT Lite.
                Less calories and less filling, but usually an opportunity to laugh and be amused instead of depressed by all the deaths filling news outlets or annoyed by the huge amount of celebrity gossip that passes as news these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Keanu View Post
                  I doubt the sincerity of the apologies I've read on this thread, therefor I cannot, in good concience, accept any of your paltry apologies. Furthermore, I feel I need not aplogize to anyone on the board for anything I have said here, ever.
                  I like that. Especially when combined with this one...

Originally posted by WindwardOahuRN
                  I accept any and all apologies and offer apologies to anyone who feels they deserve an apology from me.
                  For liking Keanu's post in conjunction with WindwardOahuRN's post, I apologize.

But Keanu, you must at least apologize for spelling 'conscience' wrong.

This thread makes me wanna' watch Flatliners again. Billy and Winnie Hicks certainly deserved an apology. Kevin and Kiefer were terrible kids.
                  Last edited by Pomai; August 18, 2007, 10:32 AM. Reason: link Flatliners
                  sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
                    But Keanu, you must at least apologize for spelling 'conscience' wrong.
                    Yes, I noticed that.... my typing skills leave much to be desired. I offer no apologies.

Comment

I apologize for not apologizing for anything, because I don't want to ever have to apologize for apologizing.
                      Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Had to revive this thread to apologize for perpetuating non-topic posts here. Our apologies.
                        ___
                        "Be god to each other."

Comment

I apologize for getting hot about the doggies but I have history with them. Cops shot out my mom's kitchen windows in the middle of the night for what one of my brothers' dogs did to their little girl. No real irresponsibility on the part of my brother. The dog was as sweet as pie at home.
                          “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."

Comment

before i leave with the kids to watch the game plan,

i would like to apologize for calling sinjin a dog nazi.
                            Last edited by CranBeree; October 8, 2007, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CranBeree View Post
                              before i leave with the kids to watch the game plan,

i would like to apologize for calling sinjin a dog nazi.
                              Accepted without reservation. Maybe we both have a bit of the pit bull in us?

Comment

I am feeling like pulling a Marlene Dietrich and sneer at everyone for being ooooh sooooo ciiiiiviiiiiillll.
                                Attached Files

pax

Comment

Working...
                                X