Movie end credits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie end credits

I must admit that initially I stayed to listen to the movie's end music when the credits started to roll but there have been cases were their might be an extra scene at the end or some memorable credit comes on that makes it worth while.
    All the way to the end of the credits
    42.42%
    After the cast credits are done
    0.00%
    When the ending credits start
    15.15%
    It depends
    42.42%
    No opinion
    0.00%

Re: Movie end credits

It depends... on who I'm with. If it's just me, I'll stay till the very end.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
      I must admit that initially I stayed to listen to the movie's end music when the credits started to roll but there have been cases were their might be an extra scene at the end or some memorable credit comes on that makes it worth while.
      When I hear of a extra scene at the end I stay.... Like in Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Young Sherlock Holmes...Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
      Do you know of anymore?
      Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
      Flickr

Comment

If I am paying near full price for the movie (like at Signature Dole Cannery.. ok Regal, but I still call it Signature) I prefer to watch the thing from the very beginning to the very end, credits and all.

I especially like reading the cast credits because there are always movies out there you see, and notice a familiar face but can't place the actor until you see his/her name roll up at the end. A lot of movies these days put most if not all of the credits at the very end... like Star Wars for example.

Movies heavy with music always draw my attention to the end credits, especially if I hear like a remake of a popular song done by someone else in the movie. I want to know who it is!!!

And yes, some movies have either blooper scenes or additional content stuck in the end credits, so it is well worth it to watch these. Most recent examples that I saw.... Napoleon Dynamite and Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.... yes, I don't go to movies to often, and more often than not catch newer movies when they come out on DVD.

The bad thing about DVD releases is if you have a smaller TV, the credits are very hard to read, especially in widescreen format. Type is too tiny on some movies. Even if I pause the DVD the credits are hard to read.

When all that fails, I know I can at least go to the Internet Movie Database to at least get the major credits on most movies.

Oh, and one more thing. When I go to Restaurant Row's $1 movies, they often cut the credit roll out at the end of the movie. I hate when that happens, but then I don't complain much to them since I only paid a dollar or less to see the movie.
        Last edited by mel; September 27, 2005, 06:35 AM. Reason: added a few more words
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I used to always stay for the credits. To familiarize myself with the cast, to figure out all the songs used in the film, or locations, and really, just to decompress and start absorbing the film in its entirety before returning to "reality" and crowded lobbies and parking attendants.

Now my family and I barely make it to four movies a year, and when they end, we're out of there. We can always hit IMDB when we get home...

Comment

I always stay to the very end - I've seen so many "bonus" scenes that way, that my friends missed.

Comment

When I watch a movie and stay to the end of the credits I tend to notice that I or with the people I am with are the last ones in the theater. A couple of times during the mid to late 90's the Cinerama Theater would show classic movies. At the end of those movies I sort of notice other people staying to watch the end credits as well.

Comment

Only if there was a song heard and I am curious to find out who it is so I can download it (I MEAN) buy it legit on iTunes

Usually if there is an obvious bloopers or dance montage featured when the credits rolling up then yeah I wanna see it but HATE when everyone gets up and freeze. Either sit down or get your okoloe out of the theater.

Comment

I like staying to the very end; I like to verify obscurities such as locale or to confirm the identity of a manini walk-on actor. There are many actors who don't rise to the level of superstardom but do tend to work steadily. It's fun to see that. But it's also fun to read who the assistants to the assistant assistants are, who did the catering, what union knuckle draggers did this or that to maintain the set, the lighting, the security.
                  Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Or in the case of computer tech people who work on a movie one could always say "hey I went to school with that person". It hasn't happen yet through.

Comment

If I want cast info, I'll usually go to imdb.com (I've done it often). Otherwise I skip the credits.

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                        I like staying to the very end; I like to verify obscurities such as locale or to confirm the identity of a manini walk-on actor. There are many actors who don't rise to the level of superstardom but do tend to work steadily. It's fun to see that. But it's also fun to read who the assistants to the assistant assistants are, who did the catering, what union knuckle draggers did this or that to maintain the set, the lighting, the security.
                        Yep! Exactly what LG said!

Comment

Depends on which kid is screaming and trying to escape by the end...Mine or the one those other poor parents have to deal with.
                          If it's mine I leave!
                          Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                          Sharing withother survivors...
                          www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

depends on:
                            how much my bladder can hold
                            if the lights are stilll out it usually means bonus scene (sometimes)
                            a good song i want to look up
                            Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Shucks, I voted wrong. It depends. These days, we go to movies for our Mel. We'll stay all the way depending on who's singing. Hannah Montana, Avril Levine, Hilary Duff, etc. Keeds nowdays!

Comment

Working...
                              X