Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Iraq War - Chapter 5

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
    Sharing on a day like today is all I have. I wait for the return of my loved ones so I can enjoy holidays like other families again. My hale is empty as well as my heart. I miss my daughter so very much. Her laughter and the way she looks at me when I kolohe. Yeah, my baby is in Iraq and I want her home. But just like her brother and sister before her she volunteered. And I respect and I am proud of all them. They are my children.

Love and ALOHA,

Lynn
    I can understand where you are coming from Lynn. I have been there, as you know, Yet, I can't agree with what you say, "Your heart is empty."
    You have too much love in it for your family. Your pride shines through and so it should..
    Myself !!!! I want all of our kids out of Iraq.
    It is a shit hole. This may be deleted but I don't care.

Comment

• Re: The Iraq War - Chapter 5

Originally posted by Barry View Post
      I can understand where you are coming from Lynn. I have been there, as you know, Yet, I can't agree with what you say, "Your heart is empty."
      You have too much love in it for your family. Your pride shines through and so it should..
      Aloha Barry,

Sorry I didn't answer you earlier...tough topic.

Mahalo for your kind words.

Kiana's daddy is here for R&R.

Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
      X