Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alooha from Germany!

Originally posted by GypsyLika View Post
    I have a friend in Bramburg(?) somekind of "burg" who speaks Pidgin, straight English and German and HE Portagee, Bruh from Nanikuli! He married a German wahine and stayed deya.
    Bramburg? Never heard of it ! We got Bremen or Hamburg or Freiburg and Bamberg and Castrop-Rauxel and guess where I was raised?? SEXAU!! No joke! A lovely little village in the black forest with a great name. They steal the ... er "namesign" (whatcha call the little sign that tells you the name of a place?) all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Johanna View Post
      why you asking, are you interested in typology?
      Oh it's just one of my many casual interests. It's an interesting mix of art and science. Some fonts are just fun to look at. Some have subtle design features which make them easy to read when displayed on computer screens, which have a lot less resolution than ink on paper (I think that's one reason why I prefer a book in my hand over one on the screen). Some fonts are meant to look good at many sizes, which is important in company branding, where their name has too look good printed on a huge billboard or a small pen.

Wow you've been learning Chinese for 7 years? Glad to see you've stuck with it for so long. G'luck!
      "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
      "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
      "
      Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Aloha e Johanna! Or, guten Morgen! Wie geht's heute? Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Ich lerne Deutsch in meiner Schule.

BTW, I also have a friend named Johanna. That's so cool!
        'Alika

Comment

Guten Abend!! Ja klar spreche ich Deutsch!! Es geht so, und selber? Das Wetter hier ist scheisse und mir ist kalt... aber sonst ists schon in Ordnung. Seit wann lernst du Deutsch? Und was heisst BWT? Kommt Deine Freundin Johanna auch aus Deutschland? Wenn du irgendwelche Fragen hast oder Hilfe brauchst, kannst Du Dich gerne melden!
          Bis dann, Johanna

Comment

Guten Abend!! Ja klar spreche ich Deutsch!! Es geht so, und selber? Das Wetter hier ist scheisse und mir ist kalt... aber sonst ists schon in Ordnung. Seit wann lernst du Deutsch? Und was heisst BWT? Kommt Deine Freundin Johanna auch aus Deutschland? Wenn du irgendwelche Fragen hast oder Hilfe brauchst, kannst Du Dich gerne melden!
            Bis dann, Johanna
            Hallo! Ich lerne Deutsch in der Schule. Ich spreche auch Spanisch und Hawaiian. Meine Freundin Johanna kommt auch aus Maine.
            'Alika

Comment

Bramburg? Never heard of it ! We got Bremen or Hamburg or Freiburg and Bamberg and Castrop-Rauxel and guess where I was raised?? SEXAU!! No joke! A lovely little village in the black forest with a great name. They steal the ... er "namesign" (whatcha call the little sign that tells you the name of a place?) all the time.
              Wie geht's, Johanna? Ich war in Nurnberg geboren. Jeder liebt ein Deutsches Mädchen, besonders ein Bayerisches Mädchen!

I said: I was born in Nurnberg. Everyone loves a German girl, especially a Bavarian girl.

Comment

Working...
              X