Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Impeachment

Originally posted by Karen View Post
    Well, well....the day before historic impeachment vote, our fantastic president that we are blessed to have in office is, drumroll please...

*Higher in Gallup presidential polling than Barry, Commie Obammie I like to call him, at the subversive communist's exact time in his reign!*

HOW? How after all of this three year soft coup and impeachment ploy by subversives in DC, can this be?!

I know.....do you?
    read the truth and weep ...or scream Nappy is a bad bad man! lolol https://www.mediamatters.org/trump-i...Ol-MVU5eYD1y64

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...sxUfL2jb4mB6wg
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

He had fake victimization. He knew the Republican Senate would kiss his small feet.

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
        Karen, I won't take the time to research your "drumroll" statistics for accuracy Whatever the presidents higher polling is, just shows that there will always be a number of supposedly patriotic Americans who
        1. condone and support cheating ( whether in sports, tax returns, elections, etc.)
        2. are so deplorably gullible they will believe any lie, believe anything they read on social media and the Internet (like personal blogs)
        3. are willing to ignore and abandon the US Constitution
        4. would sacrifice their democracy to sell their soul to the devil

Yes, there are somewhere in the 40% range of Americans who are willing to do this right now. I am personally discouraged about the direction of our country right now. I am personally discouraged about people who celebrate and promote this trend and flaw in our society.

I don't recognize anymore, the country that has been so good to me and my wife (the offspring of immigrants who made this Country a better place) and where I have spent virtually all my life.

So Karen, you celebrate that, in your opinion, you are "winning" right now. That's fine until you come to realize that your "winning" will result in your "losing' in the long run, as other democratic societies have learned throughout history. So beat your drum, bang your cymbals, and let the band play on in what is a death dirge for democracy. There is nothing like naivete to numb reality.

Truly discouraging.
        Let democracy die,.

We are a Republic.

With the buffoons and communists on the left, apparently your ideas and mine are diametrically opposed. So goes the nation.

Sanders is a Communist and other progressives are, also. They are hellbent on destroying the Republic and them controlling it all, business, health and our very God-given rights to be destroyed.

This is more than a celebration. It is daring to state the facts as I and many others thank God that they are, indeed facts.
        Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Shakes head in disbelief and shame. It is one thing to be ignorant, it is quite another thing to prove it to the whole world on the Internet.

Let democracy die,.

We are a Republic.

With the buffoons and communists on the left, apparently your ideas and mine are diametrically opposed. So goes the nation.

Sanders is a Communist and other progressives are, also. They are hellbent on destroying the Republic and them controlling it all, business, health and our very God-given rights to be destroyed.

This is more than a celebration. It is daring to state the facts as I and many others thank God that they are, indeed facts.
          Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

https://www.kitv.com/story/41675731/...h-trump-claims

Oh no, another fake "lock her up" chant.

Comment

Let democracy die,.

We are a Republic.

another proud traitor trump NAZI who gleefully murdered the Nation decades ago is yelling typical hate-filled stupidity at Patriots? lol how precious

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                He knew the Republican Senate would kiss his small feet.
                You know what they say. Small feet,....small shoes.

Comment

Let democracy die,.

We are a Republic.
                  Karen shoots itself in the hoof again.

"The following statement is often used to define the United States' system of government: "The United States is a republic, not a democracy.” This statement suggests that the concepts and characteristics of republics and democracies can never coexist in a single form of government. However, this is rarely the case. As in the United States, most republics function as blended “representational democracies” featuring a democracy’s political powers of the majority tempered by a republic’s system of checks and balances enforced by a constitution that protects the minority from the majority."

The problem with the current form of a blended form of American 'representational democracy' is that the MINORITY now controls the majority ( see Gore v. Bush and the results of the last election - the president was elected by the minority in both cases).

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Without our Republic's Electoral college, we'd have mob rule of the worst kind.

Comment

Now we have mob rule by the misogynistic, racist, white nationalist minority (called the Republican Party).........which I guess suits you just fine.

Comment

you mean mob rule by the ...Founding Fathers? lolol
                        what happened to your endless war cries of VOTER FRAUD!!!?? your lie-filled mantra of 1 person - 1 vote went right out the window when you scammed the last election

Comment

One person, one vote is a farce on the left since election fraud as well as voter fraud helped to elect the Communist-in-chief that reportedly attended Punahou.

We have had no con-con and many millions of us patriots love and very thankfully protect and defend our nation

"as founded."

Comment

One person, one vote is a farce on the left since election fraud as well as voter fraud helped to elect the Communist-in-chief that reportedly attended Punahou.

We have had no con-con and many millions of us patriots love and very thankfully protect and defend our nation

"as founded."
                            Karen is acting in a manner similar to a Russian bot. Karen continues to deny the facts. Karen has stated it is the goal to destroy democracy. Karen is repeating Russian talking points. Consequently, Karen should be reviled, rebuked. and dismissed. Karen is an enemy of the people. Therefore Karen is my enemy.

I am calling on @pzarquon to ban Karen. This is not a matter of free speech. It is a matter of spamming Hawaii Threads with propaganda, false information, and subversion of American principles. Karen is a symptom of an organized effort by foreign enemies of the United States (including the president and his principle staff) to destroy the very fabric of the United States and the basis on which it was founded.

Hawaiians, it is time to speak up or lose everything.

Comment

"as founded."
                              if Obama stole your children, hid them, raped them, tortured them, killed them, denied he was doing so, and your traitor friends agreed with him even tho they knew the truth and wouldn't help ...you'd be just as ok with it, right? just like you're ok with it happening every single day under traitor trump's genocidal policies to thousands at the So, border, right? he's ''defending the nation'' from starving and terrorized Juanita and her 3 traumatized paquitos https://www.newsweek.com/trump-admin...kdOZ97pfWKsx08
                              Last edited by Ron Whitfield; February 22, 2020, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Resurfaced Reports From Close Friends Claim Richard Nixon May Have Had an Affair With This Controversial Actress (yahoo.com)

I am not a crook cheater.

Comment

Working...
                                X