Aloha from Duluth Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aloha from Duluth Minnesota

You sound like my friend that's in Duluth right now.
    Never be bored, and you will never be boring. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Altivec View Post
      You sound like my friend that's in Duluth right now.
      I know you! You live in Kapolei, used to be Alewa Heights right? If memory serves, this nickname is a true oldie to me. What's new man?

Comment

Originally posted by oldiebuff View Post
        I know you! You live in Kapolei, used to be Alewa Heights right? If memory serves, this nickname is a true oldie to me. What's new man?
        Yup, it's me... I still use my name from our IRC days. Infact others from our IRC channel are here too (I'll let you guess at who they are).

Other than moving from Alewa Heights to Kapolei...nothing new, just that many years older. :P
        Never be bored, and you will never be boring. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by oldiebuff View Post
          Pehea `oe, that means how are you...right? My answer would be maika`i no `au? Boy my Hawaiian is bad, translation please!
          Yes, great job! Those were both right.

I said:
          Much aloha! How are you? I'm very good, thank you. My name is Alex, but my Hawaiian name is 'Alika. I'm from Maine. I'm learning the Hawaiian language. I love the language because it's beautiful.

If you're interested in learning some basic stuff, please e-mail me. I'll be glad to kokua (help).

A hui hou,
          'Alika
          'Alika

Comment

Originally posted by akrauth View Post
            Yes, great job! Those were both right.

I said:
            Much aloha! How are you? I'm very good, thank you. My name is Alex, but my Hawaiian name is 'Alika. I'm from Maine. I'm learning the Hawaiian language. I love the language because it's beautiful.

If you're interested in learning some basic stuff, please e-mail me. I'll be glad to kokua (help).

A hui hou,
            'Alika
            Mahalo `Alika, my name is Bixby...there really isn't a hawaiian word for it. I am originally from Honolulu, but now reside in Duluth Minnesota(hopefully not for long). I've always wanted to visit Maine...actually Massachusetts, I hear about the awesome seafood and scenery. Maybe sometime after I'm "pau" with school I can take a tour of the magnificent Northeast territory. Be in touch! Aloha!

Comment

I forgot to say that I'd love it if you came over here!

Mahalo,
              'Alika
              'Alika

Comment

Oh thanks, I'll consider it.

Comment

Working...
                X