No announcement yet.

Tiger Woods injured in car accident!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tiger Woods injured in car accident!

Help Tiger park his Caddy!
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

I don't have time to cite this but on the Today Show this morning a man who authored a book about golf uttered the word about Tiger I had yet to hear...womanizer. *sigh*

Comment

Shaq's divorce could get expensive too:

http://www.bvonsports.com/2009/11/11...e-from-shaq%2F

Shaq and Tiger live in the same gated community outside or Orlando in Windermere. I have a friend who lives in Windermere who sees Tiger in the area at 7-11 and places like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post
          Charles Barkley said many years ago "I'm Not a Role Model, it seems in some ways it gave him a Get out of Jail Free Card in the public court of opinion because he admits to smoking, drinking, gambling and cheating on his wife and just recently he was caught soliciting a prostitute. I get it Charles you are not a role model and that is just fine you told us all so it's not like we have any expectations of anything more or less, it's practically written on your forehead.
          As Charles being Charles. Tiger being Tiger doesn't work.

On a serious note, Will the fan who yells "It's in the hole" after Tiger putts be allowed in the crowd?

Comment

What's the over/under number of many women Tiger Wood has on the side?
            No wonder there a fan who yells "You da man" when Tiger drives the ball off the tee.

Comment

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
              I'm sure I'm going to get beaten down for this one, but I'm going to say it anyway.

I don't get what the big deal about this is anymore. He cheated. Yes, that sucks. I feel bad for his wife and kids. And yes, he brought emotional pain and suffering to them. But you know what? There are so many worse things he could have done. He didn't kill anyone. He didn't beat anyone up. He didn't extort money or cause thousands of people to lose their jobs. He didn't torture and rape anyone. He's a guy who cheated. It's happened to millions of women. Doesn't make it right, but it doesn't make Tiger the worst guy in the world, either.

Put it in perspective, people.
              I totally agree with you. He is a regular, normal man. He is not a "god", just a man who plays golf and gets paid for it. He still gets up every morning and puts his pants on, one leg at a time - just like all the rest of the men out there. Why does anyone actually care that he was unfaithful? I don't - thats a problem for him & his wife to work through, not for the rest of us. I don't in any way approve of his actions, but it's really none of my business.
              "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
                I totally agree with you. He is a regular, normal man. He is not a "god", just a man who plays golf and gets paid for it. He still gets up every morning and puts his pants on, one leg at a time - just like all the rest of the men out there. Why does anyone actually care that he was unfaithful? I don't - thats a problem for him & his wife to work through, not for the rest of us. I don't in any way approve of his actions, but it's really none of my business.
                Thank you! I've had several relationships end b/c of cheating. My thoughts? If he'd rather be with her, go for it. And six months later, guess who's calling me? Ha, ha, fat chance, buddy. You got yours and I've moved on.

All the other things going on in the world today and THIS is headline news? A golfer cheating on his wife? Seriously? You literally could not pay me enough to be a celebrity today. God knows I'd end up splashed all over the news: Surlygirly gets ticket for going 10 mph over posted limit. SG and husband have argument over Christmas tree lights. SG sighted going into Target today wearing New York & Co. jogging suit, hair mussed. SG chooses Honey Wheat Bread over Whole Grain. Whoo! Let the jokes begin, George Lopez!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Ditto, Anapuni and Surlygirly. This is a private matter.

Comment

You can't say that infidelity doesn't hurt anyone, doesn't have enormous repercussions. The news is that a woman in her fifties has been taken from the house to the hospital in a bad state....is this a parental heart attack or an overdose caused by the stress of Tiger not keeping his pecker in his pants?
                    http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                    http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
                      You can't say that infidelity doesn't hurt anyone, doesn't have enormous repercussions.
                      No, I don't think anyone's saying that. Everyone knows an affair does not involve just two people. There are spouses, friends, family, on both sides who are greatly affected. It's just this crazy media frenzy over a deeply personal issue that makes me cringe.

Comment

It seems that Elin's mom is the one that was taken ill.

Poor guys, what a hell of a holiday season for them.
                        http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                        http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
                          You can't say that infidelity doesn't hurt anyone, doesn't have enormous repercussions. The news is that a woman in her fifties has been taken from the house to the hospital in a bad state....is this a parental heart attack or an overdose caused by the stress of Tiger not keeping his pecker in his pants?
                          I certainly wasn't saying that! I have experienced it myself & it does hurt. But, just as I thought that my situation was private & no body else's business, so too do I think that about Tiger Woods.
                          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
                            I have experienced it myself & it does hurt.
                            Ana, matapule hopes you don't believe that all men are like that. Matapule hopes that some day you will find a man that will make you the happiest woman on earth.

Ofa 'atu, be well.
                            Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

He cheated. Yes, that sucks. I feel bad for his wife and kids. And yes, he brought emotional pain and suffering to them. But you know what? There are so many worse things he could have done.
                              I understand first hand what cheating does to a marriage. That's how my first one ended. My ex-husband thought it was perfectly acceptable to move in with his girlfriend but didn't want us to get divorced. His poor mother, her live-in, his brother, and her girlfriend all got dragged into the mess. I know cheating has repercussions on everyone close to the family. All I was saying is that compared to the other awful things going on in the world- rape, torture, mass-murder...a guy cheating is pretty low on my list of Very Bad People.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

I don't get what the big deal about this is anymore. He cheated. Yes, that sucks. I feel bad for his wife and kids. And yes, he brought emotional pain and suffering to them. But you know what? There are so many worse things he could have done.
                                The car could have hit something (or someone) else besides the tree and the hydrant.

Comment

Working...
                                X