This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All Things Duane "Dog" Chapman

Round and round HE go, where HE will land, nobody knows!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

HAHAHA!!!! It will be an adventure no matta what!
      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
      Sharing withother survivors...
      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

I wonder if they have those problems when they're taping an episode of COPS?
        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Dog's extradition back to Mexico is now imminent. He fought the Mexican law, and the Mexican law won!

Norma Jara, a spokeswoman for the Second District court in Guadalajara, said the court rejected Chapman's injunction request, ruling there was no reason not to try him for deprivation of liberty.

Chapman's lawyers argued he would not be guaranteed a fair trial in Mexico, Jara said.

"This is not a matter that is a great surprise. We intend to file an appeal," Chapman's lawyer, Brook Hart, said last night.
          Miulang
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Breaking news on the Advertiser website at this link including this:

"A nephew of bounty hunter and television personality Duane "Dog" Chapman was critically injured early Sunday morning when his vehicle struck a tree in Lower Puna near the Lava Tree State Park.
            "Justin DeRago Bihag, 24, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of intoxicants, driving without a license, driving without no-fault insurance and inattention to driving, said Big Island police spokeswomen Chris Loos."

The nephew has apparently been on the TV show a few times.
            Much more info at the link above.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
              Breaking news on the Advertiser website at this link including this:

"A nephew of bounty hunter and television personality Duane "Dog" Chapman was critically injured early Sunday morning when his vehicle struck a tree in Lower Puna near the Lava Tree State Park.
              "Justin DeRago Bihag, 24, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of intoxicants, driving without a license, driving without no-fault insurance and inattention to driving, said Big Island police spokeswomen Chris Loos."

The nephew has apparently been on the TV show a few times.
              Much more info at the link above.
              I know that Beth mentioned over and over again (when he was on the inaugural season) that Justin had problems, and that's why he lived with them in Kailua. After he left the show (or the show dropped him, I can't remember) I know he spent some time in Colorado with other family members.

Regardless of his reckless behavior, I hope he pulls through.
              Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
              We're not here to mess around
              Boston, you know we love you madly
              Hear the crowd roar to your sound
              Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
              You know we couldn't live without you
              Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

I tell you, these divas just can’t seem to stay out of trouble. They may make their home in Kahala, but their heart never left the trailer.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                USA TODAY, page 2A
                11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
                  I tell you, these divas just can’t seem to stay out of trouble. They may make their home in Kahala, but their heart never left the trailer.
                  And..."State Rep. Gene Ward read a resolution recognizing bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman, his wife, Beth, and other members of his team for their community service at the state Capitol on March 20, 2007."
                  http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...736421059.html

Too funny!

Auntie Lynn

btw Beth: Take ya Pills! HAHAHAHAHAHA
                  Last edited by 1stwahine; May 9, 2007, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                    ...and few will care...

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                      ...and few will care...
                      Unless it's Seattle?

HAHAHAHAH

Joke.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

ICK!

Please.

No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
                          They may make their home in Kahala, but their heart never left the trailer.
                          Since they moved recently, just change "Kahala" to "Portlock" and your sentence will be perfect.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                            Since they moved recently, just change "Kahala" to "Portlock" and your sentence will be perfect.

Were they in Portlock during that episode when they were filming at their home and cooking all that bacon?

Comment

• Re: Aloha

Sad to say, although some of what you see on TV is staged for effect - Oahu does have a bad problem with drugs and crime. This is not the perfect paradise many would like to believe. While I may object to Dog and his methods, I think most of the protrayals of life here are pretty much accurate.
                              Last edited by admin; October 29, 2007, 05:50 AM. Reason: Split from Steven's introduction thread, which sparked some 'Dog' talk.
                              "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

• Re: Aloha

A friend of mine lives in Lime Street, off Mc Cully and she does Dog (Duane's hair and Beths) They don't live far from her and the majority of the scenes are shot in the Pearl City Area, The North Shore, or down by the Zoo at the end of Kuhio.
                                I am going to try to get over to one of your meet ups some day. I will introduce you to Dog at Da Kine > his office. He really is a nice guy but I am told that he and his wife separated a few weeks ago.
                                It's just his 'show' I dislike. I want to see some of the shots around the lovely areas, like Diamond Head.

Comment

Working...
                                X