Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please Pray For Miulang

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    This is such sad news. I loved reading Miulang's posts and detested that she was so unfairly attacked on HT. May she rest in love...
    Well said, and I agree.

She was a very interesting and complex person, and I enjoyed the all-too-brief time we knew each other in person. Our sympathy is with her `ohana at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
      Well said, and I agree.

She was a very interesting and complex person, and I enjoyed the all-too-brief time we knew each other in person. Our sympathy is with her `ohana at this time.
      Mahalo Leo Lakio.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

This is such sad news. I loved reading Miulang's posts and detested that she was so unfairly attacked on HT. May she rest in love...
        I concur as well, sad to hear of this news. She will be missed. Sympathies and prayers to her family.

Comment

Originally posted by joshuatree View Post
          I concur as well, sad to hear of this news. She will be missed. Sympathies and prayers to her family.
          Mahalo joshuatree.

Comment

I didn't know you outside of these forums but through your posts I knew you were of a good heart. You were one of the few people I liked here.

Rest in Peace my love.

I thought the same. She was such a nice lady.

Comment

Does anyone know if she had children?

Comment

Originally posted by PoiBoy View Post
                Does anyone know if she had children?
                To the best of my recollection, she did not. I have been scanning the paper here in Seattle regularly to see if there would be any funeral or memorial service, but I've seen nothing.

Comment

A little bit from an old friend:

http://panzo.org/2012/the-show-that-never-ends/

Comment

My condolences to the family. I remember her during the old school HT days talking all pidgin and stuff in the pidgin thread. It was so thick I had a hard time comprehending what she was saying haha. RIP tita.

Comment

Miulang??? I don't think so. She wrote very well.

Comment

She did write well but I do remember a thread which I'm too lazy to look for that we had fun in talking pidgin.

Comment

Re: Please Pray For Muilang.

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                          I tried to search for Muilang here on HT, to learn more about her as a person, but it appears her profile as been deleted and she is no longer listed on HT as a member.

Regardless, may the benevolence of Maui be bestowed on Muilang and all good things happen to her. Eiki mafi mafi 'oange tokoni ki Muilang.
                          Here is her introduction http://hawaiithreads.com/showthread....hlight=Miulang, I hope it helps.

I just got into this side of this site, & I am sorry that Miulang passed away, & my condolences to her family.
                          Aches & Pains
                          (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Yesterday was Miulang's birthday.

Comment

I haven't logged in here in quite some time and I was very saddened to hear about Miulang's passing. She and I had some really good PM exchanges. I was asking her a lot of questions about moving my family to Hawai'i and she offered some really good advice.

RIP, Miulang. Thank you for being a friend here on HT.

PS: Thank you, Aunty Lynn, for posting this thread (I know you did this last year, but I"m just now getting to it).

Comment

You're welcome Kekaha Roots.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Working...
                                X