X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hawaii's Interisland Air War - Chapter 3

Ms. Miulang,

You are only half way there. Yes, you are at the Pacific Wings website, but you gotta click on the green PW EXPRESS banner/box thing under the colorful big graphic (or just click the direct link I now have). Then after that page loads, you go to the reservation thing that appears on the left like the regular website. All of the flights to Molokai at PW Express are $29 each way. You don't want to be tossing unnecessary $$$ to Pacific Wings when they are selling $29 fares.

PW EXPRESS

Again beware of noisy flash music.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
      Ms. Miulang,

You are only half way there. Yes, you are at the Pacific Wings website, but you gotta click on the green PW EXPRESS banner/box thing under the colorful big graphic (or just click the direct link I now have). Then after that page loads, you go to the reservation thing that appears on the left like the regular website. All of the flights to Molokai at PW Express are $29 each way. You don't want to be tossing unnecessary $$$ to Pacific Wings when they are selling $29 fares.

PW EXPRESS

Again beware of noisy flash music.
      Ah so. Duly noted. Mahalos.

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

I received a call from Go! yesterday.

"Aloha!"

"Hello, this is Go! Airlines."

"Yes."

"Is this Lynn V.?" She asked.

"Yes, it is."

"We've canceled your flight out of Hilo." She informed me.

"Oh! No you don't!" I screamed!

"No! No! You get to choose from several fights back on the same day." She hurriedly told me.

"Ok...das betta. No make lil dat! I going SUE!"

We both laughed!!

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Flew on go! 4x`s between Hnl & Ogg. Company booked me on go! At Ogg you board on jetbridge, Hnl you walk to your aircraft. I guess I`m so used to flying with AQ or HA as their aircraft are bigger. I was like wow wen I walk in go`s aircraft. My head touch the ceiling . I like o.k. betta go sit down hurry up cause bumbye I bump my head What I like about go! some fast deplaning can be when only get 3/4 the plane full....
          OGGBOY
          bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
            OK, they don't have scheduled flights between OGG and MKK
            Originally posted by Mel
            Wrong. Here is my hypothetical flight from OGG to MKK. You have to check their website.
            Using the website I used, no can, unless you choose charter.
            Originally posted by mel View Post
            Miulang, You are only half way there. Yes, you are at the Pacific Wings website, but you gotta click on (...)
            Ah so. Duly noted.

So there you have it again, folks. A classic example of why local knowledge beats a mainlander's reliance on internet info every single time.
            Readers, beware of internet pseudo-experts!!! Taking their advice is at your own risk, as we've seen far too many times here recently.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

I too fly to Maui...especially love Hana...used to be able to get a flight for about $200....with all the air fare wars going on most of the other fares fluctuated by a few dollars but I went on after reading this thread and was SHOCKED to see that a round trip ticket was over $500....I found that if I booked a HNL-OGG flight for $29 one-way and then a OGG-Hana leg for $29 it would still cost me about $120 for the entire trip! go figure!

Comment

Working...
              X