Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warning about Washington state

ahem.....wading in here.....

yes, you have to be careful with raw meats of any type. this is exactly why i think that "all you can eat" sushi bars are a bad idea. i mean really, are you freakin kidding me?!!

and for the record, i was born and raised in seattle, have eaten and loved raw oysters. but i know better than to eat them in the summer months.

Comment

Originally posted by WindwardOahuRN View Post
      My tastebuds remember it as an ocean-flavored gristly phlegm ball. And the color? Eeew. Looks like poorly perfused tissue. Slightly necrotic in appearance, IIRC.
      Originally posted by Lalalinder View Post
      yes, you have to be careful with raw meats of any type. this is exactly why i think that "all you can eat" sushi bars are a bad idea. i mean really, are you freakin kidding me?!!
      heheheh...

No kidding. I eat Raw Oysters. Mmmmmm. Raw Liver, Raw beef and tripe with bile. Of course cleaned. It's called Kilawen Bindongo. Yummy!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

well, i've found that there is a certain element of excitement and danger in eating something that can very well kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalalinder View Post
          well, i've found that there is a certain element of excitement and danger in eating something that can very well kill you.
          I would have been dead a long time ago!

Me ~ Strong Pupule WAHINE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Lynn

Comment

me too.

Comment

right on!

Comment

Working...
              X