X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 6

I hear your serenity (cough... cough)

When I would ride the bus... it would piss me off when younger able bodied people would not give up there seats for others such as elders, pregnant people, or parents with children!

Sometimes those front seats are just not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
      I hear your serenity (cough... cough)

When I would ride the bus... it would piss me off when younger able bodied people would not give up there seats for others such as elders, pregnant people, or parents with children!

Sometimes those front seats are just not enough.
      Yeah, they should make more of that long extension buses that bends/divides in the middled, now that one has alot of spaces, or atleast a double decker once, sheeesh.

Aloha.

Well, need to make an early dinner (re heating left over food from the mexican resturant yesterday), heading out again at 5:30 pm.

Adios amigos/amigas hasta luego

Sayonara, O-daijini

Aloha.
      Aches & Pains
      (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

that pillafeeno guy with the goofy suits warbling that annoying song on that commercial on ch 14.
        Gawd iz luuuuuve...
        sheesh. what da hell are they thinking?!
        Last edited by kimo55; June 12, 2006, 08:08 PM.

Comment

What pisses me off today is...

I'm trying to watch a movie, then some young chick at the movie was starring at me!!. WTF!!! Shouldn't she be concentrating on what's happening than starring at me for?. She's misssing on all the actions, & no I am not that kind of gal!!. I don't go for the same sex to fall inlove with!!. Besides, I'm already married.

What happened was, my hubby & I went to go see a movie & it was practically sold out, & no extra seats for us to sit together, so I ended up sitting next to that weird ass chick!!.

So, at the end of the movie, I moved over to my hubby, & started kissing him, & the girl just kept starring somemore, so what ever!!.

What ever she is on, not my thing & not my trip!!!

I guess she had some kind of eye problem or something.

Oh, during the movie, I just took off my baseball hat, & made sure I couldn't see her face nor she couldn't see mine with my hat, & so as I was holding it, I held in a way that my middle finger was at her & very obviouse through out the whole entire movie, & I farted twice her way. I am sooo mean!!.
          Aches & Pains

Comment

While my son is too young to understand the homeless problem...

I will do my best to make sure he Learns the concept of "A.R.A.S." (Acceptance Respect Affection and Support) for all those that he encounters.

With this said... it makes me happy that I have taught my son to pick up trash and put it away....

It pisses me off when my 2 year old son is picking up the trash of people that use the park for dis-respectful reasons. I can't say it's the homeless...however I'm pretty sure it is...

however the last time my son was up..... my 2 year old p/u a condom package...thank god not the condom that was under the playground!

I am posting the picture so that you can see how difficult it would be to use the pavillion...or less yet use the toilets there at Ala Wai "Community Park"
            It's begining to be the new destination for the misplaced Ala Moana Homeless..

At night I often see things that can be posted on this board because this is a PG Board

Maybe I start my own... what I see in my backyard thread

Comment

Don't get me wrong I do love Canada. But right now it is hot 33 degrees. I thought it was supposed to be cold here. Then on top of that I went to a Mexican Resturant the other day which claims it was a Family Owned Authentic Resturant. I found out otherwise. I asked for Enchiladas and they served me 2 tortillas on the side ground beef with melted chesse and beans. I asked him what was going on and he said you wanted enchiladas right in a thick cuban accent...
              "Canada shall be a refuge from militarism"
              Prime Minister Piere Trudeau

Comment

People who are too scared to finish what they started. People who make excuses for their actions and try to pull wool over everyone's eyes. Yep.. that pretty much.. well and traffic on Ft. Weaver.. they all piss me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity
                  I'm trying to watch a movie, then some young chick at the movie was starring at me!!. WTF!!! ... So, at the end of the movie, I moved over to my hubby, & started kissing him, & the girl just kept starring somemore, so what ever!! ... Oh, during the movie, I just took off my baseball hat, & made sure I couldn't see her face nor she couldn't see mine with my hat, & so as I was holding it, I held in a way that my middle finger was at her & very obviouse through out the whole entire movie, & I farted twice her way.
                  Hee-hee! I have this vision of some girl posting to some discussion board somewhere about how she went to a movie, and this weird-ass old lady sat next to her, and kept making out with some guy, then was flipping her off and passing gas all the time. "Whatever she was on, not my trip!!!"
                  Originally posted by chriscollado
                  People who are too scared to finish what they started. People who make excuses for their actions and try to pull wool over everyone's eyes.
                  Chris: there's already a thread for you and WRC to have pissing matches with each other, okay? Don't follow him around to spread venom onto other threads where he chooses to post.

Comment

I'm not sure if this belongs here. It doesn't really piss me off, it just makes me feel lousy when ...

----
                    Never mind. Deleted it. Doesn't matter!

Moving on.
                    Last edited by MadAzza; June 29, 2006, 03:05 AM. Reason: warning signs, warning signs ... I hear them but ... pay no mind

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                      Hee-hee! I have this vision of some girl posting to some discussion board somewhere about how she went to a movie, and this weird-ass old lady sat next to her, and kept making out with some guy, then was flipping her off and passing gas all the time. "Whatever she was on, not my trip!!!"
                      Dang,I'm sorry I'm late in replying...

But...

Dang, you are just too funny.

Never really thought about that. sheeesh.

Happy 4th. =)
                      Aches & Pains

Comment

For today's pet peeve, I want to echo what Lei Liko posted in another thread. You're and your. They're and their (and there). It's and its. Hear and here. Get it straight.

I mean, the occasional mistake is to be expected when the fingers move faster than the brain (it's funny that I still get tripped up on "it's" and "its" sometimes, payback for all the times I'd tease a reporter about it), but if you're reliably getting it wrong -- c'mon, even if you were guessing you should get it right half the time -- your language skills need work.

No matter how brilliant a thought you've got, if you can't handle the basics, people won't take your opinions seriously. They're just going to get annoyed and take out their red pens.

Just grab a Post-It note and put this on your monitor:
                        You're = You are. Your = Belongs to you.
                        It's = It is. Its = Belongs to it.
                        They're = They are. Their = Belongs to them. There = Over there.
                        Hear = Now hear this. Here = Over here.
                        There. No excuse.

Simplified Spelling Board. Sheesh. Yeah, language should evolve. But not devolve.

Whew. I feel better now.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                          -- c'mon, even if you were guessing you should get it right half the time --
                          exactimo.
                          It's as if the basic stuff, I mean the absolute, VERY basic stuff we learned in school, went in one ear and out the other. As if it's the Pali Tunnel at 2 a.m. in there.
                          Then, in "adult" life, to reinforce it, people read and follow the book; "How to write the exact opposite of the correct way... all the time"
                          Last edited by kimo55; July 7, 2006, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                            For today's pet peeve, I want to echo what Lei Liko posted in another thread. You're and your. They're and their (and there). It's and its. Hear and here. Get it straight.
                            I got to admit that I'm very guilty of this.

It seems weird that the longer I live here in Hawaii... the lousier my English skills get.

The funny thing is... I aced all my english classes here in Hawaii once I moved here.
                            I think I would fail them now if I were to re-take them.

Comment

Yeah, I'm pissed off, but I don't know what to do, do I keep this friend, or what???

This woman so called friend (who is deaf), (We can do sign language to each other, too), & she is 40 yrs old or around there,

well....

We went to Kahalla Mall for a bit, thinking that there was some sort of deaf/& non deaf people gathering, to find out later, it was a wrong day/night we came. =(

So we shopped for a bit. Later, (she has this kitten that seems to be always sick, she got it from Humane society which stays at home for the most part) My hubby & I brought my deaf friend to the bus stop, but as we were getting there, she kept bugging me & teazing me (pretty bad), that I never helped her with her kitty!. Fot heaven's sakes, she is old enough to do anything on her own, why do I need to hold her hand for?.

She said that, because our other friends helps her with her kitty to bring to the animal hospital, she likes that friend more, so, I'm like, what ever!!.

She even joked (pretty bad, may I add), that if her kitty dies, she will no longer be my friend!!.

To be honest, I don't care!!. So, I still continued with telling her that "what ever"!!.

Thank goodness, we didn't have to bring her all the way to Kailua to her home with her hubby!!. her hubby can't even help her out, & he has a car, hm...!. He always makes excuses why he can't help her out.

Then again, I guess because he is in the military too. Maybe that's a good enough reason. Oh well.

So, what shall I do?.

I'm just pretty frustrated with that awful joke. I'm not laughing!!.

What does anyone feel about this situation & what would you do???

I get pissed off at her because she can never believe me, that, yes I do get busy, & I can't always hold her hand for her!!.

GRRRR!!. SIGH!.

Aloha.
                              Aches & Pains

Comment

sounds like she has a strange way of joking. And you don't like yer codependent dysfunctional sense of humor. she has more mental mess than is worth your patience. drop it all like a thrift store donation.
                                now.
                                It bugs ya. nuff sed.

(luv yer sig, by the way.)

Comment

Working...
                                X