This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 6

talking about drive thru's...I hate it when the caps aren't on good enough as you take your fruit punch and the whole thing spills all over your leather seats in your car. Thank god for baby wipes...and babies
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I went to Aloha Gas Station one time in School Street and Asked the lady at the counter for gas for I think Pump three and the lady stood their blank and asked me repeatedly SIX TIMES which pump I wanted gas from like I was speaking a different language, and the other lady next to hear whispered in her ear in a different language and she smiled at me and said "Oh Three." I was PISSED!
      A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
        like I was speaking a different language, and the other lady next to hear whispered in her ear in a different language and she smiled at me and said "Oh Three." I was PISSED!
        You sure you said THREE? Or did you possibly let your subconscious pidgin side of you ask for "$20 dollahz on 'TREE'"?
        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
          You sure you said THREE? Or did you possibly let your subconscious pidgin side of you ask for "$20 dollahz on 'TREE'"?
          Good one man that was funny

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
            don't be so messy next time
            i'm working on it.

eating tacos neatly is a skill to be admired.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalalinder
              i'm working on it.

eating tacos neatly is a skill to be admired.
              I am a professional in that field, and have been doing it for a while, soon I will be making comercials.....hahahahahaha

Comment

People's that don't clean up after their pets that get's me grumbo

Comment

im's wi's you on that's s'tuff's
                  it urk's me too dammit's ta hell's

Comment

Poorly designed appliances. Especially during installation.

The other day I had to re-install my stack washer/dryer into a nook barely larger than the appliance itself. GE brilliantly makes the 240 volt power cord not much longer than 4 feet. That's it.. FOUR MEASELY FEET! How the heck are you supposed to get behind a 300 lbs.-plus appliance and plug that in? My alarm clock has a longer cord than that.

I spent at least 20 minutes wedging, tugging, tilting and cramming between the appliance and the nook until finally getting it in. Not to mention nearly damaging my newly-installed ceramic tile floor. Good thing I put drop cloths down during the process.

I wanted to fly my channel lock pliers through the window. Aaggggggggh.

I'm going with a Maytag next time.
                    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

I'm getting ready for First Friday/Cinco de Mayo in Chinatown! I had everything planned. My zipper won't go up!!!!!! The Steroids I've been taking has made me Bloated!

No Laugh!

I'll find an elastic skirt to wear instead.

aUNTIE pUpUle
                      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
                        Poorly designed appliances. Especially during installation.

The other day I had to re-install my stack washer/dryer into a nook barely larger than the appliance itself. GE brilliantly makes the 240 volt power cord not much longer than 4 feet. That's it.. FOUR MEASELY FEET! How the heck are you supposed to get behind a 300 lbs.-plus appliance and plug that in? My alarm clock has a longer cord than that.

I spent at least 20 minutes wedging, tugging, tilting and cramming between the appliance and the nook until finally getting it in. Not to mention nearly damaging my newly-installed ceramic tile floor. Good thing I put drop cloths down during the process.

I wanted to fly my channel lock pliers through the window. Aaggggggggh.

I'm going with a Maytag next time.
                        you can actually get 6-foot cords that you'll need an electrician to wire in but the short cord is there for a reason...it's because of the high amp load and stranded cord material. High AC amperage and stranded wire don't go well together.
                        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                          I'm getting ready for First Friday/Cinco de Mayo in Chinatown! I had everything planned. My zipper won't go up!!!!!! The Steroids I've been taking has made me [COLOR=Blue]Bloated!
                          Yeah! Me, too! It's the steroids!

The steroids, I tell ya!

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
                            you can actually get 6-foot cords that you'll need an electrician to wire in but the short cord is there for a reason...it's because of the high amp load and stranded cord material. High AC amperage and stranded wire don't go well together.
                            MY assumption is that the manufacturer doesn't want to be liable in the event a fire occured because the consumer kinked, bent or stood the footing of the appliance on the cord. Uh.. hello.. circuit breaker.

I could easily rewire a longer cord - In fact, I contempated it during my installation struggle. But what a hassle to drive all the way to a hardware store just to "extend" a cord only 2 more feet! It's the principle of that which p\ssed me off.

Speaking of stranded wire struggles...

How about when that ATA cable is barely long enough to stretch and twist the connector onto an additional slave drive? Or when the pin's master/slave sequence diagram is nowhere to be found on the drive or internet. 'Den you gotta' just guess and try anykine' configurururationsizes'. Talk about flying CPU's out da' window!
                            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

People finding ways to be sue happy
                              (finding ways to just sue other people just for money!!.)
                              What kind of world do we live in?!?!?.

They should find out on how to help others not finding ways on how to help themselves financially ( & that is what self centeredness, is basicly all about!!. ) .

And that is beyond LAME!!.

Good ~ night.
                              Aches & Pains
                              (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Oh yeah... another one...

Went to costco today in Mililani...

after ordering, my hubby got a cup of yogurt, & I got a cold drink.

So, my hubby finished his dessert, So I rinsed out the plastic cup to use it for cold water, & I asked for a plastic lid for my plastic cup, at the counter outside & the girl gave me a used dirty lid!!. Get a clue, little girl!!! I wanted a clean one!! DUH!!. So, I finally asked her again, & she gave me a clean one!!. GAWD!!.

HELLOOOO!!. ANYBODY IN THERE AT ALL?!?!?.

Yeah, next time I wont be asking her for a lid!!.
                                Aches & Pains
                                (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Working...
                                X