X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is HawaiiThreads.com too mean?

Okay, if I haf'ta.
    Guess I've been cruising the cruising sections.
    Last edited by Menehune Man; August 21, 2006, 09:32 PM.
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
      Needed to add, of course that "we" all have different opinions, but it is how we express them that makes it either mean or kind. You know?!
      TimKona, take note. Because it's often not WHAT you are saying, but HOW you say it, that makes your message get lost in the .... "nuggets", I think is the descriptive word that has been used.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
        Is HawaiiThreads.com too mean?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go look at the Beef ova at the Statehood Day Holiday Thread!

Everybody Honi Honi now!!!heheheh

Auntie Lynn
        hey, there's no beef there - just some cultured discussion and posting of facts from people who were actually there.

"Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808
          hey, there's no beef there - just some cultured discussion and posting of facts from people who were actually there.

Ok. Carry on.

Lynn

Btw: Wat you up dis late foa? Go moe moe!!!
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

• HawaiiThreads...an Ohana in itself

I have recently received emails and PM's regarding people on HT posting about me.

For the most part... those people that "snark" me... I have met and have spent time with... I take most of it as a joke...

I hope everyone here on HT understands that I post snarky comments to those that I have met... and occasionaly will post a comment too someone I don't know.

I appreciate all the support that those that have sent me... However, I will still wear a target on my back and allow people to critize me for my beliefs.

I've always believed in Acceptance, Respect Affection and Support..

I enjoy being the target on my back sometimes..... No matter to me... If you no like what I write... no read... sheesh.... easy nuff yeah?

I personally would like to thank that Admins at HT for keeping this civil. I know a lot of us don't post to other threads...however, if you read anyother message boards... you will see so much hate....

We will all have posters that we don't disagree with.... however, the beauty of HT is that we all are pretty much diversified and we each try to add what we can...whether it's informative or not...

I love the heat I get... no matter to me... feeds to my ego in a sense... however, I don't enjoy the misunderstanding that people often get from my posts...but that's ok...

With this said...I've had many people from off oahu asking things such as I'd like to meet you guys.. you all seem so cool....

Many of us work schedules.... so if you would like us to have a get together for you....and your not from here..... Post plenty things in different formats.... gain some HT friends.... and then for sure we would be more than willing to meet you guys and have something for you ....if and when you come...

The requests for more get togethers by HT members that I've seen one or two posts from really don't give me much of an incentive to throw or hold something for you guys.... and as I already said... it will be under your guys name next time....

Sincerely,

Manoa

Comment

• Re: HawaiiThreads...an Ohana in itself

Hahahahaaaa!

(You like I reopen my 'Life in France' thread?)
              http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
              http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hey Manoa;

Here is my version of a "hug".

"So when I'm in your neighborhood, you better duck
                Coz Manoa is crazy as ****"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKWaww0RK8A

*********WARNING Link contains graphic language. Press at your own discretion
                You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

It is extremely rare for me to do back to backs but this is what happens when you split 2 cords of wood in the morning and don't want to go back outside.

Press link above, first verse.........

Straight outta Compton crazy M/F named Manoa
                  From Hawaiian Threads I will show ya
                  When I'm called off, I get pissed off
                  Pass the shoyu and kalbis are hauled off
                  You too boy if you mess wit' me
                  The mods are gonna hafta come and get me
                  Forget my pants , that's how I'm goin out
                  My crazy @ss typos, that's showin out
                  Lurkers start to mumble, they wanna rumble
                  Mix em and cook em in a pot like gumbo
                  Goin off on a drunk tourist like that
                  With a blue jellyfish that's pointed at yo @ss
                  So heck with the weather
                  Ain't no tellin when I'm down for a get-together
                  Except when UH is on the tube
                  then I will show up late but I will still get lubed
                  Karaoke is the tool
                  Gay bar or not, I will be acting like the fool
                  When we go drinkin’ toe to toe, no maybes
                  I'm knockin Primos out tha can, daily
                  yo weekly, monthly and yearly
                  Hang with me, you will pay dearly
                  that I'm down with the capital H-N-L
                  I secretly wear my wife’s Chanel
                  So when I'm in your neighborhood, you better duck
                  Coz Manoa is crazy as, well, you know………
                  As I leave, believe I'm stompin
                  but when I come back, boy, I'm comin straight outta Bellingham (I mean Compton)

I know, back to choppin'..................

Comment

that was pretty good for a Nacho boy

I needed a good laugh and just the thought that you took the time to read so many posts...thanks for the good ego boost.

I can't access youtube at work...will look at the link when I get home.

Coming from you...it's gotta be hillarious!

Comment

Great, Nacho... you just had to encourage him.

That was brilliant, though. In its own way, the perfect answer to this thread's title question. Do you do commissioned works?

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                        Great, Nacho... you just had to encourage him.
                        Is it that hard to do? (Hugs to you, Manoa, and not the kind from that bar...) Nacho - that was just too damn funny.

Comment

You are making me blush..........

Actually when strip out all of the M/Fs and the n word, you have a lot of space to fill in the blanks. Lots of space.

And no Manoa, no research was conducted at all, I remember your stories like they were my own. Can't keep a brotha down....

I will let someone else can come up with the MC Ren and EZ-E verses.

Then Manoa can rock it next time Aunty takes him out to karaoke.

Hot tub and Newcastles calling me. My arms want to fall off............

Comment

OK... Finally got to see the youtube video...(Brilliant nacho)

I could tell by the words that the song was from NWA... straight out of compton...

I'm sure there are many people on HT that are going wtf? and scratching there heads... So I will try and help them figure this out...

NWA (The Group) - Stands for "Niggers With Attitudes"
                            The Song - (Straight Out of Compton) - Where I was born...and lived for the first 3 years of my life.
                            The Poetic Poem - A very well thought out poem that I recommend people opening up Two browsers.... viewing the thread on one...and listening to the video on the other in the background...

Freaking Nachodaddy... for real... this was probably the biggest compliment one could ever do for me....!!!

Mahalo my Nacho Braddah....!

I have printed it out...and thinking of what I can do with it on myspace.... Hey what.... I get permission or what???????

You write songs in real life???? freaking brilliant...

Most these guys cruised South Park... I lived near Leuders... different neighborhood... same city!

But dude... dat was mighty nice of you...

Guess I no can give you grief for awhile

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                              NWA (The Group) - Stands for "Niggers With Attitudes"
                              Guess you're channeling the white in you... the proper spelling of NWA is Niggaz With Attitude.

Was Compton the same 40 years ago as it was in 1986, when the group was founded?

Bonus points if you can name the three other members of NWA besides Eazy, Dre, Ren, Cube and Yella.

And Nacho, you sure do have some lyrical skills!

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
                                Guess you're channeling the white in you... the proper spelling of NWA is Niggaz With Attitude.

Was Compton the same 40 years ago as it was in 1986, when the group was founded?

Bonus points if you can name the three other members of NWA besides Eazy, Dre, Ren, Cube and Yella.

And Nacho, you sure do have some lyrical skills!
                                Thanks for reading it PJ...your correct with the name... wasn't a big fan of them growing up in the white society that I had to live in for the majority of my life.

I don't need to continue with you on this subject... your answers are too googleable to the average joe...but when you had two younger step-brothers grow up and run with them... yeah... well nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                                X