X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is HawaiiThreads.com too mean?

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
    I don't need to continue with you on this subject... your answers are too googleable to the average joe...but when you had two younger step-brothers grow up and run with them... yeah... well nuff said.
    Ahahaha... I find it highly unlikely that your step-brothers would "run with" NWA. If you're saying they claimed a set, fine. Whatever.

Who cares how easy it is to lookup the answers with Google? I asked the question off the top of my head, and I wanted to see if anyone else (not just you... it's not all about just you) had the answer off the top of theirs. That's part of the fun of HT. If you want to ruin it and cheat, fine. No sweat off my okole.

You're not going to continue with me on this subject. Remember that? So I don't expect to see another reply from you directed at me in this thread. Mahalo for your kokua.

Comment

I think I know a little more about my brothers then you do about them (probably not much though) as I have been seperated from them for nearly 28 years...

I do not question what my brothers say about who they grew up with living in compton.... I'm just happy I have re-united with them after 28 years.

One is a former Marine and the other is now a Cop... so I'm very proud that what ever they did in their pasts... they have grown up to be productive members today.

Ooops sorry...wasn't suppose to respond.

Comment

Ooops sorry...wasn't suppose to respond.
        What a surprise. I had a feeling you'd go back on your own words.

Note one key word I used in my last post: WHATEVER.

This thread isn't about you, or your family. I was posting about NWA and Compton, and complimenting Nacho on his rhyme skills.

Just can't ever let someone else get the last word in, can you?

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
          What a surprise. I had a feeling you'd go back on your own words.

Note one key word I used in my last post: WHATEVER.

This thread isn't about you, or your family. I was posting about NWA and Compton, and complimenting Nacho on his rhyme skills.

Just can't ever let someone else get the last word in, can you?
          Ahahaha... I find it highly unlikely that your step-brothers would "run with" NWA. If you're saying they claimed a set, fine. Whatever.

Who cares how easy it is to lookup the answers with Google? I asked the question off the top of my head, and I wanted to see if anyone else (not just you... it's not all about just you) had the answer off the top of theirs. That's part of the fun of HT. If you want to ruin it and cheat, fine. No sweat off my okole.

You're not going to continue with me on this subject. Remember that? So I don't expect to see another reply from you directed at me in this thread. Mahalo for your kokua.
          Bull sh@t PJ... your post is all about calling me out... AND my BROTHERS.

You jump on the bandwagon...see a manoajoke...and take it to your own extreme.

brah... if I met you... it would be cool... I dunno you and I dunno what your beef is...other than being a prick to me.... and many others.

You can jump on the "dog on manoa" posts all you want... at least I can take it with a grain of salt from my friends and can understand where they may be coming from...

You brah... I dunno...I try to be nice with you... I have even been told to not respond to you in any sense... however... you keep dragging me into things...and when you pull my brothers into it ... brah....stepping over the line..... dog me out all you want...but don't dog my blood brothers out!

Comment

I'm off to the Ho'olaulea now...

Hope others have a good time tonight...

will write about things later...

Manoa

Comment

[...]two younger step-brothers[...]
              and
              [...]my blood brothers[...]

Just curious...which one is it?

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                and

Just curious...which one is it?
                sorry for the confusion... same father...different mother.

Comment

Bull sh@t PJ... your post is all about calling me out... AND my BROTHERS.

You jump on the bandwagon...see a manoajoke...and take it to your own extreme.
                  I didn't bring up your family. You did. And you continue to hijack the thread and make it all about you. It isn't all about you.

I didn't "call out" anyone. I laughed and said it was highly unlikely that your family would "run with" NWA. Maybe they claimed the same gang.

Fine. WHATEVER.

I don't need to jump on anybody's bandwagon. I posted in this thread to clarify on your attempt to educate everyone else and commend Nacho on his rhymes. Simple as that.

Comment

sorry for the confusion... same father...different mother.
                    Then they're your half brothers.

Comment

• got back from waiks... More excitement on HT... !

Just kidding!

Yeah Tutu... I know they my half...but when I have been 28 years w/out them... I really don't know what to call them at times... other than happy to re-unite with them.
                      Originally posted by tutusue
                      Then they're your half brothers.
                      It's still blood! (only now realizing I should have said that the first time)

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
                        I didn't bring up your family. You did. And you continue to hijack the thread and make it all about you. It isn't all about you.

I didn't "call out" anyone. I laughed and said it was highly unlikely that your family would "run with" NWA. Maybe they claimed the same gang.

Fine. WHATEVER.

I don't need to jump on anybody's bandwagon. I posted in this thread to clarify on your attempt to educate everyone else and commend Nacho on his rhymes. Simple as that.
                        Posted by PJ: And you continue to hijack the thread
                        dang dude... hijacking and posting observations... please call me a terrorist next...

Are you sour that someone writes an observation about a post? Are you sour because I have to much time on my hands and nothing better to do at times? Or are you sour because I still would invite you to be my friend in real life... and get over this online grief you seem to have for me? Yeah I have some griefs with you...what the heck I calling things griefs for...etc...) however PJ... i think if we just had a beer and a hand shake maybe all would be good maybe?

dunno... up to you... manoa trying to once again make a peace offering... ?

Comment

Nachodaddy....

Had to re-read your brilliance..... everything was to a motherf@ckin T!

Dude... if you really just remember all that from reading what I post... dang...what you taking?

Just one part of it I'm missing and not quite understanding....
                          I secretly wear my wife’s Chanel
                          Where the frick you when read something like that about me????

god bah jeezus if I ever posted that somewhere and you can find it... I give you a compton dollar!

But dude....I'm still re-mother fricking reading that crap....and I myself couldn't have come up with that.... you stalking me?

Much Mahalo's again...that was too fricking funny... and what.. I still waiting for permission to myspace it!
                          Last edited by damontucker; September 9, 2006, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by as a generic response
                            ....and I myself couldn't have come up with that.... you stalking me?
                            This is something that I wish would improve on HT: the ability to edit our words indefinitely.

As time goes on and this particular internet community grows and evolves (as everything will), I might come to a point where I wish I hadn't shared my medical information, or my kids' names and pictures, or some strong opinion that later on I changed my mind about.

We never know tomorrow's consequences, and even if I post here in a deliberately guarded condition, the fact is that over time I give out a wealth of information that in its cumulative could give any stalker a lot of candy. Or embarrass my loved ones, because I chose to share their experiences in my life without realizing the full effect of how much of *their* personal information is on the internet, defaulted so because I had my itch to share that day.

I think the problem is a testament to the more beautiful sides of our culture: wanting to share. But we need help in safeguarding against the weirdos and future employers whose catberts prowl the internet spying on us.

pax

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o
                              As time goes on and this particular internet community grows and evolves (as everything will), I might come to a point where I wish I hadn't shared my medical information, or my kids' names and pictures, or some strong opinion that later on I changed my mind about.
                              Take heart in the knowledge that, as the amount of data available on the internet continues to increase dramatically, our little postings here on HT will just become smaller and smaller snippets of chatter in the grand scheme - and less likely to draw attention or interest from future readers.

Unless one of us becomes particularly famous...or infamous.

Comment

dang dude... hijacking and posting observations... please call me a terrorist next...

Are you sour that someone writes an observation about a post? Are you sour because I have to much time on my hands and nothing better to do at times? Or are you sour because I still would invite you to be my friend in real life... and get over this online grief you seem to have for me? Yeah I have some griefs with you...what the heck I calling things griefs for...etc...) however PJ... i think if we just had a beer and a hand shake maybe all would be good maybe?

dunno... up to you... manoa trying to once again make a peace offering... ?
                                Manoa,
                                Just a reminder to put things into persrective. I'm sure most of you know this but, here is the definition of "Palolo" in the Hawaiian Dictionary

"palolo
                                Glib-tongued, garrulous; gossiping, as maliciously. Palolo lua, very gossipy, glib. ho?o.palolo To cause garrulousness"

NACHODADDY....Yo rhymez is dope.
                                Last edited by tikiyaki; September 9, 2006, 10:52 AM.
                                http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
                                Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
                                Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Working...
                                X