• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Reputation?

Originally posted by Miulang
    What the hell does that mean?
    I know we're just playing here, but in case I was misunderstood:
    I said that "manini kine stuff" is the soul of this place because we tend to amplify pretty small stuff and turn it into intense discussion. I was contrasting that with the more important issues you bring up. It was a message of respect. Now, about those manapuas...
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener

Now, about those manapuas...
      Miulang.

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
        Miulang.
        Das my name, you like my phone numba or wat???? Oh wait, You already get my numba...

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55 originally from another thread
          I just meant anoddah pos rep point to helen for that witty post, but yea... where those chicklettes come from?!
          This is where checking your User CP from time to time and remembering the value of Reputation score helps.
          Last edited by helen; September 4, 2005, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Re: Asian Americans: Mainland vs. Hawaii viewpoints

Originally posted by Miulang
            If you're happier in Hawai'i, good for you. But I also think you've got a chip on your shoulder that you need to talk to a professional about. Miulang

Wait Miulang: When you write stuff like this he gives you a bad reputation and calls you "sarcastic" like he did me. Before you waste much more time on it, let me recommend you do what I did and put him on your "ignore" list. It's the only way to contend with a single source of so much spew.
            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

• Re: Asian Americans: Mainland vs. Hawaii viewpoints

"Wait Miulang: When you write stuff like this he gives you a bad reputation and calls you "sarcastic" like he did me. "

clik below....

Comment

Helen or Ryan:
                What does the shiny green chicklet (as opposed to the kinda dull green ones) mean? Does that mean that Scriv is now maxed out on chicklets, or am I just hallucinating that it's a different green than the rest of his chicklets?

Enquiring minds want to know...Mahalos.

Miulang
                "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

No you are not hallucinating on scrivener reputation status. It's not in the vBulletin on-line manual but it is discussed vBulletin support forum. Basically something else happens after 5 squares are earned. I can't remember if the next square earned will get another square or an existing square changes color.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
                    No you are not hallucinating on scrivener reputation status. It's not in the vBulletin on-line manual but it is discussed vBulletin support forum. Basically something else happens after 5 squares are earned. I can't remember if the next square earned will get another square or an existing square changes color.
                    Mahalos, Helen. Ooooh! Scriv! Maybe da next chicklet going be one hoku!

Miulang

Comment

I'm slightly embarrassed about this.
                      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
                        I'm slightly embarrassed about this.

I'm partly responsible. You're a teacher, you had that trivia game going, you taught us about kolea, I suspect you're cute! I have all kinds of single girlfriends. If you're available send me a private msg and I can embarrass you even more!
                        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal

I'm partly responsible. You're a teacher, you had that trivia game going, you taught us about kolea, I suspect you're cute! I have all kinds of single girlfriends. If you're available send me a private msg and I can embarrass you even more!
                          I never imagined that this Reputation thread would be getting as interesting and dramatic as this. I can't wait for the next episode.

Comment

Pictures. I want pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
                              I have all kinds of single girlfriends. If you're available send me a private msg and I can embarrass you even more!
                              Is Scrivener available? Are you kidding? That's quite an offer, Lavagal. I half expect his head's going to explode!

Seriously, though, I had no idea there were 'chicklet' counts higher than five... or other colors, for that matter! It doesn't surprise me either that Scrivener is the first user to push into such noteworthy territory.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                                Is Scrivener available? Are you kidding? That's quite an offer, Lavagal. I half expect his head's going to explode!

Seriously, though, I had no idea there were 'chicklet' counts higher than five... or other colors, for that matter! It doesn't surprise me either that Scrivener is the first user to push into such noteworthy territory.

He just seems like such a good soul. There are other good souls, but I like finding single souls and lining them up. My best matchup was mine. The other one was Tammy and surfer star Tony Moniz. Do I have any others? I would have set up HFD fireman David Wayman with his wife Debbie, but they found each other.

It's kinda like getting planets to collide--in a good way.
                                Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Working...
                                X