This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Reputation?

Seems to me that if it could be arranged that all reputation points awarded were tagged with the user name of the person who awarded them, it would be quite invaluable.
    Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by zztype
      Seems to me that if it could be arranged that all reputation points awarded were tagged with the user name of the person who awarded them, it would be quite invaluable.
      I'm seeing more and more people doing this voluntarily (when they give me points) - and those seem to be the same people who have the most chicklets, too. Coincidence?

Hey - it's my 100th post!

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
        From glancing at this sorted list, you might get the notion that only certain HT members had been invited to a private green chiclet ping pong party.

Interesting too that it's now 21 to 17 in favor of removing the Reputation system.
        quite the sordid list, LOL!
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

I agree...red as well as green.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
            I agree...red as well as green.
            Bwaha! Someone gave me a red chiclet for this message! No ID of course. I consider it a badge of honor and will wear it proudly...after I chew it!

Comment

that happens far too often; a red chiclet as reward for a seemingly innocuous comment.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                that happens far too often; a red chiclet as reward for a seemingly innocuous comment.
                Likely disgruntled lurkers who rarely post but that have been previously spanked.
                “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Bwaha! Someone gave me a red chiclet for this message! No ID of course. I consider it a badge of honor and will wear it proudly...after I chew it!
                  Someone gave me a red one for my post thanking Ryan for hosting this board. Go figure.
                  I very much like your idea of not allowing people to give out red ones unless their screen name is included. Ryan? Helen? Is that doable?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Green is spearmint; red is cinnamon, right?

So should you just give them out based on the flavor you think that post tastes like?

Do they grey ones taste like poi?

Comment

And to prove my point, somebody gave me cinnamon gum for THIS POST! Ryan, if it can be arranged, I think ALL reputation points should be automaticaly tagged with the username of the person who awards those points. Anonymity completely devalues the reputation system. Anybody else feel so? -- Blaine
                      Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                        Do they grey ones taste like poi?
                        I certainly hope not. This haole boy don't eat no poi.
                        “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                        http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

And to prove my point, somebody gave me cinnamon gum for THIS POST! Ryan, if it can be arranged, I think ALL reputation points should be automaticaly tagged with the username of the person who awards those points. Anonymity completely devalues the reputation system. Anybody else feel so? -- Blaine
                          I agree. In my entire existance at HT.com, I've only received 2 or 3 cinammon gums. And both were left ANONYMOUSLY.

Most of the "Greenies" I received were proudly given by people who left their screen name along with a nice little message. And to all you folks, "Mahalo!"

But like I said before, unless the reputation system involves some sort of ca$h prize, I doesn't matter what kind of "gum" anyone gives me, I still grind 'em! lol

Speaking of Chicklets, I like the fruit flavors best. Never been a fan of the mints.
                          sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
                            I agree. In my entire existance at HT.com, I've only received 2 or 3 cinammon gums. And both were left ANONYMOUSLY.

Most of the "Greenies" I received were proudly given by people who left their screen name along with a nice little message. And to all you folks, "Mahalo!"

But like I said before, unless the reputation system involves some sort of ca$h prize, I doesn't matter what kind of "gum" anyone gives me, I still grind 'em! lol

Speaking of Chicklets, I like the fruit flavors best. Never been a fan of the mints.
                            I agree with what Blaine & Pomai said.
                            It took me a "few days" to figure out the reputation thingee.I haven't even posted that much, juss lilobit. And I get one RED chiclet from anonoymous neva put dey name, no-ack-hah. Was it for da B-words I used? I said it with affection. Regardless, its just gum! I like sommoe.
                            ~Lika

\\000// Malama Pono \\000//

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
                              quite the sordid list, LOL!

HAH! I got a cinnamon chicklet, too, for the note above. I guess we get chicklets for being smarter or more clever or quicker than those who can't think of anything to say. It's sad when you think about it. Those who give red chicklets aren't very creative and have no honor.

Can't wait to see the torrent of red chicklets I get for this msg. I'll keep you posted. And then I'll get more. THEN we can create a reverse inflation of chicklets where getting red ones is way cooler!

Well, cooler for those of us who can wrap their head around that idea. For those who can't, I guess they'll just give me more red chicklets.
                              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Yup...and I've already been rewarded my red chiclet for agreeing with you earlier! Guess I'll get another one now!

Hey! Let's have a red chiclet party once the poll is pau!

Comment

Working...
                                X