Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (More) Aloha from Arizona

Hi all!

I see I'm the 3rd person from Tucson to post an introduction in the past couple months. I guess there's nothing like an Arizona summer to make you dream of the islands.

I have visited Hawai'i twice - the Big Island in 2001 and Kaua'i in 2006. For the past 2 years I've been fascinated with everything Hawaiian. I love learning about the history, culture, language, sports (Sugah Bowl!), and just everyday life.

I've read many threads on this board but after seeing a couple of fellow Tucsonans join it I felt it was as good a time as any to jump in myself.

Thank you for the great place to talk about Hawai'i!

Re: (More) Aloha from Arizona

Aloha and welcome Desert Isle!
    Yes our summers are a definite inspiration to dream of Hawaii.
    Do you plan to move there as well?
    I actually like Tucson and have lived here for 15 years, but as soon as the housing market turns around a little, we're going for it!

Let's just hope the monsoon really kicks in this year!
    Have fun on the forum,
    Thornpicker

Comment

Aloha Desert Isle and thornpicker - from one fellow Tucsonan to another!

Let us know if you have plans to relocate Desert Isle - by your post it sounds like it!

Comment

Never been to either of those islands, although we almost went to the Big Island.

I love Arizona so much!

Aloha mai!
        'Alika

Comment

Thank you all for the welcomes!

I don't have any current plans to relocate to Hawai'i. I love Tucson and my family roots are getting pretty deep here. But the summers are always a challenge, so maybe I'll just have to have 2 homes someday.

Comment

Working...
          X