X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post a picture of yourself!

And the real Sinjin.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sinjin; August 30, 2006, 10:37 AM.
    “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
    http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

A picture to the name...

(tikiyaki reaches the city of refuge, and is allowed to live)
      http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
      Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
      Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
        And yes, people, I can personally attest that Bard & wife are as nice in person as they look in the photo.
        Thanks, likewise for your photos

Comment

My dad and I.

And my son and I.
          Last edited by Keanu; August 30, 2006, 08:05 PM.

Comment

This is me with my son and his wife at their wedding, i found out how you post pics
            *Lorna* I'M BACK MISSING HAWAII
            http://www.myspace.com/lorna_uk

Comment

I love this picture thread! GORGEOUS pics of everyone and their keiki. GORGEOUS!
              I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Originally posted by LeiKaina
                I love this picture thread! GORGEOUS pics of everyone and their keiki. GORGEOUS!
                I totally agree. Our Online Ohana is BEAUTIFUL!

Auntie Lynn
                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Scriv, We get to meet hawaiidreaming in a few hours! Take a good look at her face cause I can't find my glasses!

Auntie Lynn
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Well, here it is - jus' me, a couple of weeks ago, when I was still on the Big Island <sigh>.

Peter Forster
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Heavy Bag Left Right Elbows

Image to go with my name.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Pzarquon, I was at the Aloha Gas Station next to Kahala Mall this afternoon, where I believe it was a picture of your daughter reading a "Life at Sea" large photo book on The Honolulu Advertiser's Newstand Banner Masthead. Is that her? Cute! You can really see da' hapa Haole/Japanese blood.
                        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

well here's me! i arrive on Oahu Sept 25th.... it's getting close.

website - http://www.brianhancock.com
                          blog - http://blog.brianhancock.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
                            Pzarquon, I was at the Aloha Gas Station next to Kahala Mall this afternoon, where I believe it was a picture of your daughter reading a "Life at Sea" large photo book on The Honolulu Advertiser's Newstand Banner Masthead. Is that her? Cute! You can really see da' hapa Haole/Japanese blood.
                            Hee! Thanks. Yep, that's our Katie!

The photo was taken a while back as part of a special insert The Honolulu Advertiser did on education... but they pulled it out of their library, I guess, when looking for a school-like image for their promotion. Katie gets a kick out of seeing it around town, and for a while she was convinced that everyone in Hawaii must know who she is. Since I've got her page-one debut in the Star-Bulletin framed and her KITV interview saved on TiVo, sometimes I think she might not be too far off!

As for photos of me? Well, gosh, I really can't resist sharing this one...

Yeah, yeah, I'll get over it eventually.

Comment

PZ... I thought he was lost.... did you tell him how to get off the island??? and did he share some of the lottery winnings with you?

Nice picture!!! After reading some other posts... I'm beginning to think he might be a bigger fan of you then you are of him!

Comment

PZ, I finished my Lost Season 2 DVD's last night and bonus features and you know, I'm still jealous. If I could pick someone off of Lost to meet, you met him! Well, ok, I'd meet Boone (Ian) too if I could but he was killed off long ago, the island demanded a sacrifice and I'm still mad.
                                I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Working...
                                X