Post a picture of yourself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Another one of me taken last night at a concert of a local singer :-)
    Attached Files
    http://www.liftforlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1567
    http://360.yahoo.com/legal_secretary_in_montreal2001
    If you see it and believe it, then you can achieve it and be it

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
      [ATTACH]1549[/ATTACH]
      Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      Dang, Kaonohi...you look like a younger, better looking Glen Campbell!
      Originally posted by matapule View Post
      My first impression was a bearded Kris Kristopherson.
      And I suggest that Kaonohi (yellow shirt, below) looks like Kenny Rogers (brown jacket, below):
      Attached Files
      Last edited by LikaNui; November 12, 2008, 06:24 AM.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Wow he really is a Kenny look-a-like! Here's my most recent pic!

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
          And I suggest that Kaonohi (yellow shirt, below) looks like Kenny Rogers (brown jacket, below):
          OMG...that's who I meant. Where in the heck did I get Glen Campbell?!!! Now I'm embarrassed to admit that, when I saw Kaonohi's photo, my first thought was a commercial I worked on with Rogers...but Glen Campbell fell outta my fingertips! My 2nd thought was the 1985 wheelchair marathon when a contestant was injured in front of my house. I sat with him 'til help arrived and marveled at how much he looked like Kris Kristopherson! Still...Glen Campbell's name made it to HT.

Can you say...BRAIN FUT?

Kaonohi...you look just like Kenny Kristopherson!

Comment

Here is one more..this one was taken beginning of the year in Vegas..its me and my ipo. He lives in Hawaii already, so I'm just waiting till I get to join him in January!

Comment

Time for some Lei's KEIKI pics!!!

The first picture my older two boys stepped in for the job as this exhibit seemed to be lacking something...

The other picture is a recent picture of my youngest. He went to drink some water and missed his mouth completely, which amused him. He's got a "boo-boo" on his head from jumping off the couch and bumping his head on a table. *sigh*

Considering their Daddy is the self-proclaimed "whitest man on earth", I think my genetics put in a pretty good fight.

After you open that first one, click on it another time to make it bigger, as it looks a bit odd otherwise.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Lei K; November 12, 2008, 01:18 PM.
              I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Might as well add another one of me while I'm on this thread. I would add it to the other post but when I tried to edit I didn't see the option to add one more pic. Anyway...

I'm lovin' all the HT'er pics! It's always good to put faces with names.
                Attached Files

Comment

Picture taken in Hawaii Theater during the Mayoral Debates by zztype.
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Beautiful Auntie!

One from Halloween of me and a little bit of my Obi-Wan Kenobi.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here's one from a year ago Halloween ('07); my husband would die if he knew I posted this here!! Ha! He's the mad scientist, but his hair was still damp here. By the time we got to the party, it was dried and standing straight up!!! He had test tubes from his work in his pocket; too bad you can't see them here.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hey Hawaiimama...I had a poodle skirt just like that in 6th grade. Mine was purple! I wore it with a lavendar cardigan sweater that was buttoned up the back and the outfit included white bucks with lavendar, angora socks. It was all the rage!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                          Hey Hawaiimama...I had a poodle skirt just like that in 6th grade. Mine was purple! I wore it with a lavendar cardigan sweater that was buttoned up the back and the outfit included white bucks with lavendar, angora socks. It was all the rage!
                          I remember a cousin of mine having one when I was about 5 (the late fifties); she was quite a bit older than me. You can't see it in the photo very well, but I had taken some pink ribbon and made an "L" in script writing across the front of the blouse (a la "LaVerne & Shirley"). That skirt was an Ebay find, and certainly NOT an original--just an inexpensive knock-off, but a LOT of fun, and something that will last for years!! The shoes were a pair of white sneakers from the dollar store, and then I invested in a wide-tipped Sharpie, and colored in the middle parts to make them look like saddle shoes. Those sunglasses, however, belonged to my Mom when I was little (probably about the time I remember the poodle skirt...late 50s), and I still have them to this day! Talk about FUNKY!! HA!

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                            Mahlo Nui Loa, Lika, and all others who compared my looks to famous people. More better when I'm groomed! That was on top Haleakala! A bit windblown.

Plenty friends call me "Kenny Rodgers," for real. BUT, no can sing....
                            Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                            ~ ~
                            Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                            Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                            Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
                              Plenty friends call me "Kenny Rodgers," for real. BUT, no can sing....
                              According to some people, Kenny can't either.
                              Nah, just kidding.
                              But you might be able to make a few extra buck$ acting as a stand-in for him sometimes, if he's still making movies.
                              TutuSue might be able to advise you on whom to contact, but she's probably distracted right now, what with Glen Campbell's song "Wichita Lineman" running through her head.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

At our local Dia de los Muertos festival.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by sinjin; November 18, 2008, 12:11 PM.
                                “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                                http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Working...
                                X