Hello from Waikiki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello from Waikiki

Wow, Ginco, an Asian from Joisey? Were you born there or just most recently from there? Bet it feels really different to be in kalakoa Hawai'i compared to mostly white Joisey, huh. No more snow, no more smog alerts, no more stupid car rotaries (danged I used to hate driving around those!).No decent thin crust pizza or stromboli or pierogies in Hawai'i! No real deli food in Hawai'i! My kingdom for a decent knish!

Well, take da slippahs off, pull up one chair and gimme one of your Coronas wit one slice of lime!

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
      No real deli food in Hawai'i!
      Get dat new one in Waialae. Buggah is winnahs!!!

Comment

age: old enough to know better, but not too old to try it anyway
        occupation: work at home mom, so i've had a zillion jobs with a zillion more to come. currently a consultant on health issues.
        marital status: married
        favorite pasttime: just took up water colors (let's start with something hard!)
        political leanings: unpolitical but i one had a bill passed!! we have more power than we think!! but, at the same time we have less power than we think.
        favorite musician: current - kd lang. from the past - beatles.
        residence: big island
        vices: why, none of course. everything i do is only beneficial.
        biggest pet peeve: people who do not try to do their best. 2rd: people who pass judgement on others. (it's a joke, don't get all upset...)

Comment

Been here all my life but do enough travelling to appreciate the difference!

age: Old enough to have seen "Leave it to Beaver" as a first-run.
          marital status: lucky to be happily married
          pets: 4 -- two too many.
          favorite pastime: doing what I do for work. Again, just lucky. Then again, sometimes luck isn't exactly random.
          political leanings: probably liberal. Conservative when it comes to criminal issues.
          favorite musician: Steely Dan. Various jazz artists.
          residence: Oahu, Hawaii
          vices: Wine.
          biggest pet peeve: people who think the world owes them something.

Comment

Working...
          X