good preschool in hawaii kai area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good preschool in hawaii kai area?

Anybody know which preschool(s) is good in Hawaii Kai/Kahala area?

Re: good preschool in hawaii kai area?

Looking in the september issue of HONOLULU Magazine, Kaimuki Christian School is pretty close - 1117 Koko Head Ave. 808-732-1781

There are some other listings in the HAIS Family Guide to Private Schools.

Comment

Re: good preschool in hawaii kai area?

ugh! Another SPAM! Sheesh. Pacbasin BACK OFF!

If you are actually IN Hawaii Kai where I am, check out where I sent my kids to preschool: Hawaii Kai Church Preschool. It's at the corner of Kaumakani and Lunalilo Home Road, across from the library. One thing I will say about this preschool: There was never a doubt in my mind that my girls were LOVED here. There are such strong bonds between them, their classmates and their teachers. We still see the teachers around Hawaii Kai shopping here and there, and they remember my girls, and they are so nice to take the time to ask them how they are doing in school. My Kid 1 skipped half of first grade last year and joined second grade, no doubt because her hunger to learn wasn't left to idle while in preschool. Kid 2 is very well adjusted to kindergarten and is a sociable and talented child who has developed a strong sense of nurturing toward other children.

Take it from Lava Mama. This PRESCHOOL has put this church on the map. It's been in business for some 30 years.
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Working...
      X