Aloha from Socal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from Socal

Just wanna say "howzit" from Glendale, California.

Grew up on the windward side of Oahu (Kahaluu) and moved to the mainland in high school. Although I don't see myself moving back for a long time, Hawaii will always be home. Luckily my job allows my wife and I to visit a couple times a year.

Thanks for this website, it brings back alot of memories and lots of good current info too!

Re: Aloha from Socal

Originally posted by LSeven View Post
    Just wanna say "howzit" from Glendale, California.

Grew up on the windward side of Oahu (Kahaluu) and moved to the mainland in high school. Although I don't see myself moving back for a long time, Hawaii will always be home. Luckily my job allows my wife and I to visit a couple times a year.

Thanks for this website, it brings back alot of memories and lots of good current info too!
    Aloha from right next door in Burbank

I used to live in Glendale, on the Glendale side of the Equestrian neighborhood on Riverside Dr and Victory.
    http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
    Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
    Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Aloha from San Diego!

Comment

Aloha ~ LSeven from SF ~ welcome to HT it's a great place to hang out, you will learn a lot about Hawaii ~ lot's of very intelligent good people here...
        "When you dance there are two of you, your spiritual self and your physical self. The spirit has to dance." ~ Aunty Mae Ulalia Loebenstein

Comment

I love California. I've been to LA and Pebble Beach.
          'Alika

Comment

Howzit Lseven!

I delivered pizza's outta Temple Valley (now called- Koolau Shopping center) for a couple of years. Early nineties. Welcome and have fun! Let us know when you're headed this way and maybe we can have a get-together!
            Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Aloha and Welcome to Hawaii Threads! I also love California too. Been to LA, Sunnyvale, San Jose, Cupertino, Monteray.
              Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Working...
              X